Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Lexus

Alan305

Hello from a returning member. Wife has a 2018 IS300h F Sport. We have also had a 2001 IS200, a 2014 GS300h, a 1993 LS400 and a 2003 LS430. I bought the LS430 with 7,000 on the clock and did 240,000 over 9 years, great car. 
Had a few crazy cars from Camaro Z28 to Corvette C6 and currently have a Westfield FW.

17 hours ago, cruisermark said:

HI Alan

Welcome to the club !

Wow you have had a great line up of Lexi!

What are you driving now?

Which one was your favourite? I'm guessing it was the 430?

Just the wife’s IS300h and my Westfield. Really enjoyed building the Westfield and driving is as close to a go cart as you can get. Favourite was probably the LS400. At that time it came with Club Lexus who organised grand nights out. I remember going to the RAC Club to see Tarbuck and Jasper Carrot at Club events, great times.

Enjoyed the LS430, I scrapped it in the end and sold off all the parts, keeping the engine and box for a Cobra project. I enjoyed the strip down, really interesting stuff. Cobra didn’t happen, went Corvette instead.

Still a big fan but wish Lexus would go Android Auto or apple Play and make the voice activation work like Google Home or Alexi.

• Like 1