Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vee-Power Sunday

Hey gang, it's me again 😛 - another car event, this time with much better notice. Goodwood Breakfast Club kicks off 1st March with Vee-Power Sunday 😄, free to enter, just have to sign up online so they know rough numbers, it's a cracking drive down/up/left/right (depends where you come from), be good to represent the F's V8 and you tend to get a good mix at Goodwood, with less ***** boxes.

Usually hack down with my dad in his Aston from Aldershot area, happy to pre-arrange a meet up and drive down if anyone fancied. Will keep this post hopefully updated as I realise we are early January 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

Hey gang, it's me again 😛 - another car event, this time with much better notice. Goodwood Breakfast Club kicks off 1st March with Vee-Power Sunday 😄, free to enter, just have to sign up online so they know rough numbers, it's a cracking drive down/up/left/right (depends where you come from), be good to represent the F's V8 and you tend to get a good mix at Goodwood, with less ***** boxes.

Usually hack down with my dad in his Aston from Aldershot area, happy to pre-arrange a meet up and drive down if anyone fancied. Will keep this post hopefully updated as I realise we are early January 😄

I am pretty sure I won’t be able to make ir to this one, I’m booked for service on the 29th of February, wich is the Saturday before, at Lexus Cheltenham.

I will be staying for the night in Cheltenham, so I am up for a meet in that area on Saturday if anyone is interested. If anyone knows a good venue?

• Like 1

Very minor update, just a silly omission on my part. You can register online to attend or to display, you have to create an account, takes a few mins and you can upload 'cars' to your 'garage' and you can then apply for future events to display your car from your garage (hoping that makes sense), I've requested to display my F 😄

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

Just in case anyone is still interested, thought I would bump this thread. Plus the F got accepted for display today 💪

Sorry I can’t make this, I’m meeting up with Ryo for a pub lunch n for him to drive my ISF after his GSF manifolds were fitted......he only had a couple of dates free......gutted.......but have a great one n lots of photos 👍🏻

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Are either of the cars registered for display? 😄

Unfortunately not, I’ll be in the main public carpark (which is still worth a good look round!). I went to the last meeting of 2019, but was turned down from the actual display. I wasn’t massively impressed with people leaning on the cars and unsupervised young kids wiping greasy fingers along some seriously expensive metal. IMO, it’s become a touch too popular, but still worth a few hours. 

• 2 weeks later...