Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF no longer wanted... exhaust now wanted :)

Hello everybody 

After a 4 month search got a very good deal on a 2018 black rcf. Put my deposit down today.

Its done 5k miles single owner. I had it independently inspected and it does not even have any stone chips. 

anyway I may get ppf/wrap as I didn’t really want a black car but it was comfortably in budget.

To finish it off I would like to buy an aftermarket exhaust. I am fairly flexible on type but preference would be quicksilver. 

if anyone wishes to sell theirs please let me know 

best wishes

Simran 

• Like 2

Thanks 🙂 I am excited usually keep my cars for four years apart from the regular commuter. Just going for it’s service to Crawley Lexus and after that it should be ready 

Ohh nice.... pics pics pics..... re exhausts... I’d suggest same as Cezars got GTHAUS or like I’ve got Armytrix both are valvetronic ie you can open and close exhaust valves to have quieter or LOUDER 😂😂

@Cezar B im moving to east Surrey on Saturday.... we need to meet and terrorise  the neighbourhood with our systems 😂😂😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

Ohh nice.... pics pics pics..... re exhausts... I’d suggest same as Cezars got GTHAUS or like I’ve got Armytrix both are valvetronic ie you can open and close exhaust valves to have quieter or LOUDER 😂😂

@Cezar B im moving to east Surrey on Saturday.... we need to meet and terrorise  the neighbourhood with our systems 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I agree, having seen/heard both I think the valved system is and sounds better.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

@mr2lad, we definitely have to get together and wake up the dead! And @hockeyedwards too, with his superb GSF&GTHAUS 🦾🚀

Oh dear..... don’t think I’d be able to drive with the childish laughter and tears rolling down my face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

I previously had a spires switchable exhaust on my xkr and I think I had it in quiet mode perhaps 0.3 percent of the time in three years of ownership but it was a very good system with just minimal drone at very very low revs, hence I was thinking to not bother with switchable this time 

I have seen the armytrix and gt haus ones but they are quite expensive over 3k? Maybe if a used one comes up I’ll go for it 

2 hours ago, Drssg said:

I previously had a spires switchable exhaust on my xkr and I think I had it in quiet mode perhaps 0.3 percent of the time in three years of ownership but it was a very good system with just minimal drone at very very low revs, hence I was thinking to not bother with switchable this time 

I have seen the armytrix and gt haus ones but they are quite expensive over 3k? Maybe if a used one comes up I’ll go for it 

Errr little bit higher in price for Armytrix think gthaus is roughly same price ... I was just shy of 5k

49 minutes ago, Drssg said:

rather than pics here is a video of it, with all the sound effects anyone could ask for 

Saw the vid via the Lexus RC-F owners site 👍🏻 Nicccccce 😍 

7 hours ago, Drssg said:

Haha oh I just checked yep you are right not cheap ! 

Agreed, not cheap but I go all giggly when I stomp the go faster pedal and addicted to the cold start/ tunnel runs/ general mischief. The investment was totally worth it 🤷‍♂️🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, The Bodyman said:

Very nice. Black but nice 😂. Whens collection day?

This has a nice lighter metallic grey/silver fleck so may be lees work to keep clean. I've had two black cars both looked lovely but by God were they a pain to keep clean.

6 hours ago, Drssg said:

rather than pics here is a video of it, with all the sound effects anyone could ask for 

Very nice car & welcome to the club.

I’ve got the Quicksilver fitted which is a bargain relative to the valved systems but is worth every penny. Hardly use the sound system as too busy finding an excuse to listen to the exhaust note.😆

• Like 3

Looks awesome, congratulations!

Black ones truly can fly, I'll PM you with the location of the red button 😉

Value for money wise, quicksilver is cracking. I've got a couple of fave underpasses which require the window down treatment 😎

• Like 1

Yes I think that it’s the one. Right now it’s 1880 plus vat and I can see it’s been cheaper in the past. I am trying to get a good deal or a used one if I can 

1 hour ago, Bluethunder said:

@Drssg have you picked up the car? It's still advertised on AT.

I have, I picked it up yesterday. I am definitely looking at trying to pick up an exhaust from a Fellow member as while it sounds great, you really need to be going for it to hear it and I do like a lower down rumble. Other than that, cannot fault it. Next step is to ppf and the front and ceramic coat as it will be spending its time outdoors and I think that will be it 

63245153-26B1-4CC7-A92C-844610494564.jpeg

016DD57C-4354-4C3B-AB1C-664A96F6605E.jpeg

• Like 3