Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Strutt Brace.

BESTY

That looks nice SECRET DAVE :winky:

Looks a lot like the Cusco one :unsure:

JIC is a similar company compared to Cusco, but happens to be one of the few companies that over GXE10 strut braces. So you do not need to bend it like the Cusco strut brace.

Also, JIC also offers carbon fiber strut braces for the IS200. The dimensions are the same as the aluminium brace, but the aluminium bar is wrapped in real CF. I may have one of these CF in stock. ... so if someone is interested?...

That looks nice SECRET DAVE  :winky:

Looks a lot like the Cusco one  :unsure:

JIC is a similar company compared to Cusco, but happens to be one of the few companies that over GXE10 strut braces. So you do not need to bend it like the Cusco strut brace.

Also, JIC also offers carbon fiber strut braces for the IS200. The dimensions are the same as the aluminium brace, but the aluminium bar is wrapped in real CF. I may have one of these CF in stock. ... so if someone is interested?...

Nice One Alex, I wasn't having a dig or anything..

I think Besty's strut brace looks as good as my one. As for brand.. As long as it fits and looks good eh.

I had to bend my cusco one to pass over the air intake pipe for the supercharger kit really. but reversed the bar as well.

Looking at Besty's picture. I would say I have mine mounted the same way.

This carbon bar you are offering.. is it identical in shape as Besty's one shown above.