Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys

I received my new Denso wipers from Euro parts today and proceeded to fit them they are well made and the design cuts out the seperate wind foil on the original drivers side and creates one on the passenger side and they both look the same although different lengths .

They are a tight fit and the drivers side especially it took me half an hour of struggling in various scenarios of wiper position. I found eventually the best position was pre park and lying over the engine to get the right orientation and best applied pressure to push in the clamp it also required some silicone spray (applied with a small paint brush to avoid getting it on the rubber )to finally get the clamp fully home so the clip could be applied.

It looks a little bare now on the drivers side because the spoiler is gone the proof of the pudding will be 90mph in a thunderstorm and crosswinds to match, hopefully in the distant future.

Hi Guys
I received my new Denso wipers from Euro parts today and proceeded to fit them they are well made and the design cuts out the seperate wind foil on the original drivers side and creates one on the passenger side and they both look the same although different lengths .
They are a tight fit and the drivers side especially it took me half an hour of struggling in various scenarios of wiper position. I found eventually the best position was pre park and lying over the engine to get the right orientation and best applied pressure to push in the clamp it also required some silicone spray (applied with a small paint brush to avoid getting it on the rubber )to finally get the clamp fully home so the clip could be applied.
It looks a little bare now on the drivers side because the spoiler is gone the proof of the pudding will be 90mph in a thunderstorm and crosswinds to match, hopefully in the distant future.
Hi,

So I just banged some Halfords wipers on mine. No spoiler. Clip was easy. They work fine and don't seem to need the spoiler at speed.

To be honest I don't tend to use my wipers above 50mph. Don't you find that the rake of the windscreen and the airflow with the wipers tucked under the bonnet means the water just rolls straight up and off?

I thought it was by design as there's less distraction of the wipers going back and forth. My friends and family all think it's amazing how the rain just disappears and visibility isn't hindered. And no my windscreen isn't coated!

Try it [emoji6].

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ambermarine said:

Hi Guys

On the Denso fitting is says WD-40, is that some code or is it actually a suggestion that you apply some first I wonder.

I had a look on the Denso website E-catalogue (link below) for the correct wiper blades for my car and there are 2 x types listed, standard and hybrid. Looks like the hybrid has the aero spoiler thing and the standard doesn't. LS400 94-2000 are the same wipers according the website.

Denso E-catalogue:    https://www.denso-am.co.uk/e-catalogue/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links