Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Stuff Wanted

RedLexus

I want ; A full TRD kit for an IS 200 , a set of Eibach/TTE -30mm lowering springs , illuminated front scuffs , a Lexus OE Boot Spoiler , anything considered , and a Centre console storage box (Top of dash) .

Please remember to include p&p to Ireland.

PS also looking for a Dastek Unichip. :)

There is a UK company that advertise on ebay now and again that sell the OEM Sport spoiler with the clear brake light as fitted to the newer IS200 Sports. I think they are called autocosmeticsuk.

Try a search on the web, you may find a website for them.

Hope that helps.

Gavin :driving:

ok ok.

If some one else interested in bodyparts?

Rear spoilers, sideskirts and grilles I can easily ship from HK for attractive prices.

I can also get dashtrays, lowering springs, but if people want front lips and rear shirts, it will be a lot more difficult due to its size.

Perhaps we can do a GB and then I can ship multiple parts to the UK?

Btw Chris Shipley was selling a TRD rear skirt at a very good price. Go for it!

I've been after a good price lip-spoiler and bodykit for a while, and I think quite a few others have to?

Maybe someone with a bit of bodykit know how could do a poll on the favourite types, then make a group buy from there? :unsure:

oops,

didnt check that. i am a gold member for 2 weeks now. i am able to get into the gold forums as well. i have got the membership card as well. why is it not showing up on my mails?

Forums

News

Membership