Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Soarer Parts

N-Seven

Hey guys,

I recently bought my first Soarer and have come across my first issue.

I went to strip and clean the brakes today and found both front calipers have pretty much seized and the slide bolts have also seized and one snapped off in my hand.

Any suggestions where I can find these parts to buy? I've started my search here on the owners club.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

48 minutes ago, N-Seven said:

Hey guys,

I went to strip and clean the brakes today and found both front calipers have pretty much seized and the slide bolts have also seized and one snapped off in my hand.

Any suggestions where I can find these parts to buy? I've started my search here on the owners club.

Cheers

You could try Rockauto in the US, they supply many parts for older/classic cars but I'm not sure if it was called a Soarer in the US do you would need to check that.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 8:19 PM, The-Acre said:

You could try Rockauto in the US, they supply many parts for older/classic cars but I'm not sure if it was called a Soarer in the US do you would need to check that.

I went with this firm in the end and I can't thank you enough for recommending them.

Ordered on the Sunday and arrived on the Wednesday all the way from California. Parts were spot on and in excellent condition. Prices were brilliant also.

Car is now back on the road - Thanks again :)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, N-Seven said:

I went with this firm in the end and I can't thank you enough for recommending them.

Ordered on the Sunday and arrived on the Wednesday all the way from California. Parts were spot on and in excellent condition. Prices were brilliant also.

Car is now back on the road - Thanks again 🙂

Just glad to be able to help. I'm really impressed with their delivery times. My wife has been waiting for a UK package which has taken longer than my parts from Rockauto!

• 2 months later...

I have found my local Toyota & Lexus dealer to be very accommodating with parts for my Soarer, prices aren't bad either. Always worth a call to the dealers sometimes. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/11/2020 at 7:29 PM, N-Seven said:

Hey guys,

Cheers

Any pictures?

Loved my Soarer.