Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Passenger fuse box cover

SuperSnail

I wonder if anyone could help me? The cover is missing from the fuse box in the passenger side footwell of my car. Would it be possible for someone to provide a photograph of the schematic on the inside of the cover from their car. I will obtain a replacement cover when my car is due for a routine service in the summer. Hoping you can help.

Strange that such a new car has this missing

Sure I read here that quite a few had fuse covers missing, something to do with accessories fitted and piggyback fuses meaning the cover wouldn't fit?

Do you have a dashcam hard wired in?

Brian, yes when I fitted my hard wire kit for my Nextbase dash cam and piggy backed off the headlamp wash fuse it was not possible to refit the plastic cover.  I just put it in the centre arm storage box if I ever remove the dash cam into another Lexus.   I will photograph the lid and post it as part of this thread asap.  

Any chance that the dealer technician put the lid in the glove box or centre console storage box??.  

Brian, I have the photo but for some reason it won't load into this post.  I've posted numerous photos before so I tried posting a different photo and it loaded ok.  I'll send you a private message so we can exchange e mail addresses and will try again as an e mail attachment.

Steve

Tried again Brian from my Mac and it loaded ok as you can see.   The release clip end will correspond with the corresponding end of the fuse box so you know the orientation of which fuse is which.   The cover has the amps and an abbreviated description e.g. 20A for the washers,  15A Radio etc.    Copy the photo to your computer and you will be able to zoom in for the detail.  

Hope this helps.   Try your dealer and see if the cover can be bought separately although knowing manufacturers it will probably only come with the fuse box. 

Cheers

Steve

IMG_0003.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links