Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On the hunt for an early ISF

Hi All,

Ive just sold my current car and I am on the hunt for an ISF. I am a cash buyer and based in West Sussex.

Anyone know of any early ISF’s for sale or Interested in selling theirs? My Budget is £15000, I’m not too picky but in an ideal world I would love an Ultrasonic Blue car, but anything would do!

Ive looked at the 3 on Autotrader, the one I was interested in was for sale privately, but was bought by a trader and given a £1250 bump in price. I understand they need to make their money but its still a bit painful to justify!

Trust Motor Co in Bournemouth have one in your budget and it has the bonus of a Lexus warranty.  They have sold a few over the last 6 -7mnths.

Ultra Sonic Blue was not introduced till 2010MY so unless it has galactic miles or some issues you would be lucky to find one in your budget.

Good luck

dandydons car in the for sale section on here, despite the higher mileage, has fantastic service history record, and is still under Lexus warranty.

It's well within your budget, too.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, C4MMY said:

Thanks all, does anyone know anything about WV58BCU?

Only what’s on the MOT history, no failures and only one advisory for worn tyres on inner edge, would imagine it’s been looked after well.

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Only what’s on the MOT history, no failures and only one advisory for worn tyres on inner edge, would imagine it’s been looked after well.

MOT history of an ISF.

Advisories

A) Tyre Wear

B) Brake Wear

C) Covers fitted preventing inspection

D) Child seats fitted preventing seatbelt inspection

E) All the above.

I had one show up for a rusted exhaust mount.  Soon sorted that out.  Can't have an exhaust hanging off like some MK1 Renault Clio 1.2 Equipe.

😉

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

Didn’t see any of the above on the history of that car?......only tyre wear 🤔......I’m confused 😂😂.....which isn’t hard 😂😂

I meant that's the standard list of items you normally see on an old ISF (like mine).

Nothing worse than that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I meant that's the standard list of items you normally see on an old ISF (like mine).

Nothing worse than that.

Lol. I thought I was going mad 😂.....car seat?.....I’d love to see mine get in one.....ones 18 n other is 21 😂😂.....it was them that stopped me having one earlier on in life! 😂😂😂.......MOT’ers really want to do the bare minimum 🙄

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links