Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Herbie take the photos on the mobile and post from my laptop haven't figured out how to add them to my photos from imgur, have you tried specsavers.

6 hours ago, fiatman said:

Sorry Herbie take the photos on the mobile and post from my laptop haven't figured out how to add them to my photos from imgur, have you tried specsavers.

You could connect your phone to your laptop via USB and transfer photos across, or you could email from your phone and pick them up on your laptop, then the photos are there for your posts.

1 minute ago, RgrWynne said:

Looks suspiciously like to Northern Spain to me John ?

It is actually the Viaduct de Garabit in France Roger.Just off the A75 which runs from Cleremont Ferrand to Montpellier and is about 80 kms North of the famous Viaduct de Millau. It was designed by Gustav Eiffel of Paris fame.It is a magnificent structure which carries a railway line.

And that is my 17 year old Merc !

• Like 3

Hi this is the air cleaner pipe there is a small pipe at the bottom mine is missing, I searched the internet to find where the pipe connects to but cant find the answer. there is nothing close by to connect it to can anyone help.

8Jr3eML.jpg

2008 LEXUS RX400H AIR CLEANER INTAKE HOSE 17881-20140 OEM 06 07 08.html

10 hours ago, fiatman said:

Same stable starter for 10. 

A20/A30 Celica? :wink:

And yes, I have an OG9-3 Convertible. 50th birthday present to myself. I also recently ran a couple of 9-5 Aeros as daily cars but I missed the Lexus quality and refinement. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links