Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus LS430 Headlight Washer (2001)

Hi, Ive got myself a 2001 Lexus LS430 and the cover for the headlight washer alongside the components beneath flew off, was just wondering if anybody knows a good place for parts or for a replacement please let me know. Its a tiny part and Lexus quotes £300 supplied and fitted, any garages or trusted places who could do it for less would very much be appreciated, if you need pictures just ask

9 hours ago, Taj Alvi said:

Hi, Ive got myself a 2001 Lexus LS430 and the cover for the headlight washer alongside the components beneath flew off, was just wondering if anybody knows a good place for parts or for a replacement please let me know. Its a tiny part and Lexus quotes £300 supplied and fitted, any garages or trusted places who could do it for less would very much be appreciated, if you need pictures just ask

Hi Taj

Wellcome to the Forum ,Try this guy he is Paul Frost's main man and does all the Lexus spares Colin 07889 254699.

• Like 2

I'm thinking, from somewhere in my deepest remembering, that if the headlight washer system isn't fully functioning then it's an MOT failure too

NOT having such a system at the outset is fine too and all ok for an MOT pass

Malc