Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wannabe owner

Di4mondgee2r

Hi I have just joined with the hope of finding my dream car. I had a Ls400 loaned to me and loved it. At present I own a 1999 CLK320. Although it is a great and fast car it's not the one I want, so looking for a replacement. Hopefully will find one soon

All the best with your search, but do a search in this forum for a seller of LS's in the Birmingham area who has got history with trading standards ( to say the least!) and therefore to steer clear of!

Paul m.

• Like 1

Not for sell by me ( or anyone I know) but this LS430 is up for sell near me and it seems to be an incredible amount of top quality car for not a lot of money!

https://www.southwestlexus.co.uk/cars/lexus/ls/430v8auto430/258500/

I know it's not a 400 but It is nice....No?

paul m.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2020 at 11:19 PM, Texas said:

Not for sell by me ( or anyone I know) but this LS430 is up for sell near me and it seems to be an incredible amount of top quality car for not a lot of money!

https://www.southwestlexus.co.uk/cars/lexus/ls/430v8auto430/258500/

I know it's not a 400 but It is nice....No?

paul m.

That looks like an absolute beauty for the money, I'm trying to think of an idea why I shouldn't go after it 😉

On 1/23/2020 at 11:19 PM, Texas said:

A mate of mine bought his 430 from there last year, he said the dealer was solid (and he has bought a few iffy LS from other places - so has learnt his lesson).