Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo For Sale

simonskippy

It is with very heavy heart that I have to put my pride and joy up for sale, change in family circumstances - i.e. becoming a dad and a change in job see previous! That the Lex is now redundant.

Details are in the Garage or you can email me on badde1ey@gotadsl.co.uk I don't get on here enough anymore as my role is not office based.

The car goes liek stink, I also have the pistons, rods and rings ready to go into the engine, you should be able to get 1.2 bar out of it then!! also have a Nos kit sat in the garage that was to be added as well.

Needless to say this car has a £5k+ stereo and over £30k spent on it, not counting the purchase price from new.

Si

email for details

I will be getting an S2000 from Japan in a couple of months....as a summer car then sell it on.. :whistling::whistling: :winky:

What you asking for your car then Si???

Go on give us some performance figures.!!!!!

How you gonna fit a baby seat in an S2000?? LOL or you missus gonna make you walk!! :lol:

No baby seat in the s2000, i've swapped my wifes Golf for an A4, i've got a company car now for my new role and I thought that a w/e run around would be quite nice hence the s2000 or TT. On top of this i've just bought some land to build a new house so everything is ahppening at once

Si

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forums

News

Membership