Anyone had vibration problems after having a Catloc fitted?

My catalytic converter was stolen on Monday 20/1 and before I have it replaced I thought I'd order a Catloc for the car. I ordered the part from lexuspartsdirect and have received an email stating, 

"We have been made aware of a small number of instances where this kit can cause a vibration when the vehicle is being driven. There is presently no solution to prevent this vibration, however, Lexus are in development to create one. Once the solution has been homologated it will be rolled out to all owners of this lock free of charge."

and asking if I wanted to proceed with the order.

Has anybody had this Catloc fitted and if so did any vibration problems occur?

Got my rx400h back today after the catalytic converter was stolen two weeks ago, got the catloc fitted by Lexus and the noise is not great, large amount of noise in low speeds, more bearable at higher speeds. Lexus mentioned some people are paying to have the catloc removed! 

It doesn't surprise me that there's an increase in noise and vibration after fitting a catloc.

Something that is designed to attach a cat as firmly as possible to the car to avoid theft is bound to add some noise and vibration into the cabin. If it wasn't as firmly attached, then it would be easy to steal the cat.

Manufacturers go to great lengths to isolate the exhaust from the body using rubber mounts. Of course you can't rubber mount a catloc because thieves will just cut through the rubber mount and still steal the cat.

I'm not sure what the solution is unfortunately. Possibly a substantial steel sheet/under tray bolted under the car that covers the cat to deter thieves so they move on to an easier target?

Not sure if there are mounting points under the car on the subframe etc. to do that, but at least with security head bolts it would be hard to remove and provide some security. If you design it right you can say it's a bash plate for your hard-core offroader? Although being an RX that might be a hard sell. :-D

I agree, adding weight to the exhaust system is likely to cause unwanted effects.  The answer has to be a way of encapsulating the cats allowing some tolerance for movement so the exhaust system does not come into contact with more than present fixings.  Whilst alterations to the floor pan could be made to enable this on new cars, it would be much more difficult to do this on existing cars