Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF - Wood Trim

Very strange! Either the person who listed it copy-pasted some specs from a IS or it has indeed got some wood in it from an IS for some reason and it is real wood, highly lacquered and supplied by Yamaha, the piano makers (not the motorbike sector!)

just looked and if it’s the White one for 27 bags then ‘no wood in there’

£27k wow. These things are holding their value well. Nice car. I always wanted a white ISF following our Arctic Pearl IS250. 
I would carefully check each panel to make sure the colour matches. Arctic Pearl is notoriously difficult to match and even Lexus Approved workshops struggle. 
Those front side windows look a little bit illegal also!  

• Like 1

I’m not certain because of the private plate, but MOT mileages match my 2011 ISF until I sold it in 2018 with 13.6k on the clock.

If it is then the colour is F sport white, which is just a metallic white, not the arctic pearlescent.

The mileage on my ISF was one of the lowest on this forum at the time, so it’s interesting to see how a low mileage one is holding its value.  Certainly bodes well for future residuals - perhaps I should have held on to it 🙄😂

• Like 4

Both the white £27k and the red £22.5k isf cars are both still for sale. The red car is just not on AT at the moment.

I did try and buy the red car, but the company have a stupid 'fixed price' policy and even mentioning that it has been on the market for 18 mnths+ falls on deaf ears.

They maintain they check prices weekly and are 'highly competitive' - go figure 🤔