Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

French toll tag question

The-Acre

Last April I bought the tag for traveling in France but didn't need it as we avoided the tolls.  My question is, does anyone know if I have to do anything else to use it this year, and do I need to replace the Battery?  Thanks

Hi I have been using this system on holidays for years ,and my wife thinks its great ( she has short arms for the paying in box !! ) When you signed up you will have set up a standing order so the annual fee will be paid automatically and you just carry on year on year .You can check on their web site using your account which gives a breakdown of use plus it will indicate the Battery state of the unit .As a guide mine lasted 7 years ,changed last September ;the unit is replaced as the Battery is not removable ,service is good prompt replacement; you can also buy extra clips to use the unit in different cars which is handy

Dave          

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, true blue said:

Hi I have been using this system on holidays for years ,and my wife thinks its great ( she has short arms for the paying in box !! ) When you signed up you will have set up a standing order so the annual fee will be paid automatically and you just carry on year on year .You can check on their web site using your account which gives a breakdown of use plus it will indicate the battery state of the unit .As a guide mine lasted 7 years ,changed last September ;the unit is replaced as the battery is not removable ,service is good prompt replacement; you can also buy extra clips to use the unit in different cars which is handy

Dave          

Excellent, much appreciated.