Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus CT200h Jerking/Lurching

jaytpatel

Hi Everyone,

We have a CT200h in the family (mother in laws) which is a great car. So impressed with it, but unfortunately we are having a few issues.

The heater motor was playing up which (I think) we've managed to fix with the help of @me140 s post. Although I made the rookie error of blowing the fuse by using the wrong circuit board.

We've also got the door handle trim on the passenger side coming off - guess we can live with it, throw on a cable tie and I'm sorted.

The big issue that we've got is...

as the car slows and/or stops the car jerks or lurches, she also said it sounded louder...

Seem really odd. Wasn't sure if anyone had any experience of the issue? 

I think its possible transmission related?

It's been serviced by Lexus every year on the nose.

Also does anyone have a good trusted garage in Leicester (or surrounding) areas.

Thanks in advance everyone's already been so helpful.

The transmissions are incredibly reliable so you will have to be very unlucky to have a faulty one.

By louder do you mean engine noise as it is reving up more?

If you can replicate it easily just pop in to a Lexus dealer and get their opinion.  I used Lexus Lincoln as they were far better than my local dealer

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links