Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

if its Tyre pressure monitor sensors you need to replace, these are the ones you need. they only about £26 for the Denso(5500103) ones. I had TPMS issues, bought these Denso ones and had all 4 replaced about 3 weeks ago and it cleared the TPMS flashing light. would have set me back £350 for all 4 sensors if bought from Lexus stealer..

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/lexus,2006,gs300,3.0l+v6,1431834,wheel,tire+pressure+monitoring+system+(tpms)+sensor,12036

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KayCee said:

I am not too sure on this but i think the ones from there are 315 mhz ours are 433 mhz

so they will fit but wont work

mmh very strange i had mine fitted about 3 weeks ago in which he used one of the SNAP brand OBD readers to clear the flashing light. are you saying the TPMS light may come back again?as i haven't driven the car since he reset it? any idea which Denso 433mhz ones will fit MK3 GS's ?

Jeff

If they working ok i must be wrong but i thought USA was 315mhz and UK 433mhz so if working ok dont worry if your DTC not showing its ok

Sorry about that

Regards

Robert

ive been away from home for the past 3 weeks and back on Friday so haven't driven it thoroughly  since having the sensors fitted and the lights cleared will give it a drive over the weekend and fingers crossed it stays off... thanks for the heads up though 👍

• Like 1