Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Silver Exhaust anyone?

Anyone up for the Quick Silver Exhaust system?

Spoken to Quick silver today about some discount for multi buys. This was their reply:   

Good morning Jonathan,
Thank you for your email.
Last year we did run a group buy with the chaps from the RCF forums, where orders of 3x or more received 20% discount - they enjoyed them all!
I am happy to extend this offer to you for an order of 2x systems.
Each system would be £1504 +vat instead of £1880 +vat
Please let me know your thoughts.
Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Nat

Its still a bit rich for me at this moment in time but if anyone else is interested let me know.

Jonathan 

18 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I had the PPE switchable on my ISF, which I believe is still available for ISF and RCF, good option for those who require OEM sound at the touch of a button! 

Best option I reckon :clap:

On 1/25/2020 at 10:57 AM, Charliecloud said:

Did Lexus ever offer wood trim on the late ISF ?

Lexus Croydon have a late 2011 ISF - no pictures yet and it states on the blurb that it has wood and carbon trim ?

24 minutes ago, Arqum said:

Any drone on the PPE? 

Some.....when the valves were open and at low RPM but I generally only had them open during sprited driving and at higher RPM, when there was no drone just a lovely exhaust note. When I was on the motorway or during relaxed driving when drone could occur, the valves were closed, zero drone and very close to OEM. Most exhausts will suffer from drone, the only remedy for me was to be able to turn it off with a valved system.

9 hours ago, Arqum said:

Any drone on the PPE? 

An intelligent question.

I've yet to come across any after market F exhaust that does not have some drone. For many this is not a problem, but for me, drone is unacceptable.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

An intelligent question.

I've yet to come across any after market F exhaust that does not have some drone. For many this is not a problem, but for me, drone is unacceptable.

Totally agreed...  Drone would and does really pee me off... 

Quicksilver has a small amount of drone at 2000rpm.

A small downside compared to stock exhaust.

Cheapest way to improve sound is the resonator delete.

I partially went for QS for the looks of the system and - removes a decent amount of weight too.

Maybe a bonus is it is Lexus warranty friendly as was used on their press cars. 

I would be interested in this deal but i have also looked at the NVIDIA q300 exhaust which has good reviews in the USA. Anyone got an opinion on this ? It seems good value and is cat back not just axle back.

For the money the Quicksilver is a very nice sounding exhaust, as mentioned it can drone at certain motorway speeds and on a few occasions have had to find the sweet spot in the revs to stop my passenger (wife) moaning, whereas on my own I just turn the sounds up higher.

Having seen and heard the Armytrix and the GT Haus if I were in the position of choosing an aftermarket exhaust I'd buy one of these two, purely for the fact you can switch it off. Plus of course the secondhand market for them is a damn sight livelier than for the cars.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links