Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

WARNING Lexuschap/Lexuslegend/Jaguarbloke He Is back again as fun*1n*the*sun

12 hours ago, Greer said:

Being over 50, I'm not that keen on this suggestion!

Yes but not just car dealers, all products are subject to same by most sellers. I well remember when this forum was bombarded by posts about someone regular users called 'Old Baz' who never even posted on this forum during my time, I checked out this 'Old Baz' & it turned out he was (then) an OAP selling the odd LS car on ebay..........Maybe euthenaze the over 50's

1 hour ago, PCM said:

Old Baz actually contacted me after he acquired my car, he really does just like to play around with them.  He's a really nice man and far from being some dodgy dealer, unlike our Dudley fellow!

Just as well euthanasia isn't available for the over fifties (or anyone for that matter) otherwise I'd have been posting from beyond the grave for years!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

Old Baz actually contacted me after he acquired my car, he really does just like to play around with them.  He's a really nice man and far from being some dodgy dealer, unlike our Dudley fellow!

Just as well euthanasia isn't available for the over fifties (or anyone for that matter) otherwise I'd have been posting from beyond the grave for years!

Same respect here for Baz, he’s been a FB friend of mine for years and I often gets ribbed for changing cars so often, last change was a few weeks ago from  Honda Legend back to another Lexus. The difference is Baz will spend money on any car he buys to bring them up to his standard, if it needs a cam belt it will get one, spend hours cleaning and polishing then maybe sell it again.

As for the Dudley dude, he is obviously a motor trader in the job as a money making business but tries to avoid his legal obligations as such and has convictions for dodgy dealings.

I know who I would rather buy a car from.

• Like 2

That mark x was advertised for £3000 a few days before the price was altered, I've been looking at them for years,

The seller in the link below has had lots of Jap cars on offer for yrs & I'm 90% sure he advertised it when first imported

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124110226911

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Greer said:

In which case, to say that in the way you have then (a) what court, (b) when & (c) what 'legal' charge was he found guilty of? (dodgy dealing is not a charge) you made your statement as a statement of fact so lets hear the proven facts

3 hours ago, Greer said:

"In which case, to say that in the way you have then (a) what court, (b) when & (c) what 'legal' charge was he found guilty of? (dodgy dealing is not a charge) you made your statement as a statement of fact so lets hear the proven facts"

Its all there in the archives, you will need to do a little searching.  Newspaper articles who did the reporting in court he is currently on a suspended prison sentence for his last trip to HM courts where he was prosecuted last.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Greer said:

In which case, to say that in the way you have then (a) what court, (b) when & (c) what 'legal' charge was he found guilty of? (dodgy dealing is not a charge) you made your statement as a statement of fact so lets hear the proven facts

Fact,                     why are you often so damnably challenging ?? when it just pisses people off 

Malc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greer said:

I've no real idea why there's all the fuss, not least cause used, very old car dealers do not &never have had much of a reputation in the first place, certainly thats the case in London

Hi Alan,

With the greatest of respect to you, Malc has been a member for over 12 years and deserves a little more respect.

I and others know of at least one elderly used car dealer on this forum whose comments and views are well respected!

You must know that there is more than one way to ask a question, so please be a little more tactful.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greer said:

“So let’s hear the proven facts” 

If you were interested in wanting to find out more on this guy then a search of this site will bring up the facts and people who have been ‘wronged’ by this man in the past ( adjusting ad’s after sale to remove certain info) and I for one would definitely want to be warned of any dodgy ( proven ) dealer if I were looking for a certain car. It sort of sounded like you were almost defending him! And if you do actually go and view/deal with this guy then best of luck and the caveat is you have knowledge of his history

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Greer said:

I do not know peoples names on here or anything whatsever about Malc, for that matter not many peoples names on other social media networks. I approach as a non biased person

Quite.So please do not come out "all guns blazing."

• Like 1

I just wouldn't imagine that any normal person would even consider buying any sort of car from a known convicted car fraudster, coz that's what he is 

AND I'm only eternally grateful that this particular trader has been so publicly exposed with a conviction with his bad car trading that at least those on here have the opportunity to avoid him like as if he had a plague of some sort

The sad thing is that it probably taints any other Dudley car traders, as the area maybe has others that are all ok but sadly tainted by him being in their location

It's a great thing that he has been so exposed and that any of his trading names now and in the future that can be linked to him are also known by at least the Members here from time to time

Being savvy or not, it's absolutely your choice as to whom you may wish to give your money to .......  but please remember that you have been duly advised of his conviction

Malc

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Greer said:

If I were buying an LS (which I am not) I would go look at one sold by anyone (unless I knew not to buy from 'theoretical' person.) All & any used 18-20 year old cars can be rubbish or great, I just did a google search for LS400 sales, theres quite a few around, are the slaggers on here suggesting that if this guy was selling one of those it  would be rubbish & the others not because that is the implications of the slaggers!

Looks to me like you have the wrong attitude for this club and owning a Lexus Ls 400 is not a given for being a contributor to this forum .

As a lesson in manners and respect advised by a couple of members who have been contributing solid viable information for many years seems to be going over your head perhaps a different venue for your aggressive style is awaiting ,please head off there as we do not care for your input.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ambermarine said:

Looks to me like you have the wrong attitude for this club and owning a Lexus Ls 400 is not a given for being a contributor to this forum .

As a lesson in manners and respect advised by a couple of members who have been contributing solid viable information for many years seems to be going over your head perhaps a different venue for your aggressive style is awaiting ,please head off there as we do not care for your input.

Right lets stop it right there.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Greer said:

One reason alone is enough, not many people on here are claiming to know this guy or have deal with him >I might be interested in looking at what he's got< >I know nothing about him, never heard of him & a very few people on here would be trying shape an opinion which I do not currently have & secondly the way the masses were constantly slagging of the guy called Baz had already shaped an opinion I did no have also a couple of people came on here to say what nice guy Baz was in the flesh & could only say what a nice guy he is, I have never heard of Baz before, do those points satisfy your question?

Please excuse the bluntness, but you really need to use full stops more often if you want to make your posts readable.  I had difficulty in understanding what it was you were trying to say, so perhaps I can have a go at making it easier to read:

"One reason alone is enough; not many people on here are claiming to know this guy or have deal with him (I might be interested in looking at what he's got).  I know nothing about him, never heard of him & very few people on here would be trying shape an opinion which I do not currently have.  Secondly, the way the masses were constantly slagging of the guy called Baz had already shaped an opinion I did not have.  Also, a couple of people came on here to say what a nice guy Baz was in the flesh & could only say what a nice guy he is.  I have never heard of Baz before.  Do those points satisfy your question?"

Grammatically it is still a little challenging, but I didn't want to change the message too much.

Also, on a related subject, I agree with what the others are saying in regards to your posting style on here.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

All I know is ... I had dealings with this 'dealer'. It was not a happy event.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Piers.

• Like 1

Forwarned is forearmed.  Its good to know when a Car is being sold by someone with  a less than reliable reputation.  Doesn't always mean that the Car is going to be a lemon but...............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greer said:

Oh dear, I am so sorry that you have been traumatized to a point where you felt you had to write a beautiful post containing 1,084 characters, maybe you could get yourself some largactil they might help you eliminate the behavioural disturbances you seem to be experiencing, sorry for your demise, I hope the medication is not to expensive for you.

That sentence needs at least 3 full stops in it :smile:

Also, since I genuinely had to read the post in question several times to understand it correctly (which tends to happen when one sentence spans 3 and a half lines of text), you seem awfully offended by that fact.

• Like 1

Learning by mistakes is not something to be extolled as a virtue, it just shows a lack of understanding or inquisitiveness before entering into a situation.  If you are moving house, do you not think with today's internet information it would be wise to check the data on crime in the area, or would you prefer not to know this and just move and find out you had "made a mistake"?  

• Like 3

When all is said and done the convicted criminal from Dudley needs to constantly be exposed for what he is. He's been convicted more than once of selling cars in a dangerous, non roadworthy condition.  He's even sold one to a forum member, who unlike many others managed to get his money back.  Let's keep track of him in the hope we can help prevent others falling into his trap.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The-Acre said:

When all is said and done the convicted criminal from Dudley needs to constantly be exposed for what he is. He's been convicted more than once of selling cars in a dangerous, non roadworthy condition.  He's even sold one to a forum member, who unlike many others managed to get his money back.  Let's keep track of him in the hope we can help prevent others falling into his trap.

Exactly.Wise words.

• Like 1

I just find it so sad that in this " enlightened society "  we live in that criminals can seem to get away with their evil almost willy nilly and effectively unpunished, well, not punished enough to stop them repeating their criminal acts

In more enlightened societies the miscreant would firstly get a good thrashing by members of the public, then held until the police arrived who themselves would give the miscreant a good thrashing before being hauled to jail for court appearance and summarily sentenced and publicly humiliated

All the while getting really good popular press for having done this good society deed in putting the miscreant into public awareness and to be shamed for evermore

I'm not sure if the Times of India still publishes these do good deeds but i do know that other well thought of great publications do that  .......  I'll check them out some more when I'm allowed to go there next

And all from the biggest democracy in the world ........  we could learn a lesson or two in good and beneficial societal behaviour methinks

Malc

• Like 3