Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Pressure Read Out

SH20

I was under the impression for some reason that I could check the tyre pressures of my ES using the onboard display.  All I can see in the settings menu is TPWS  and the option to reset it but no actual pictorial display showing each tyre pressure.     Did I just imagine my car has it or was it my GS or LS that had that function or possibly is it Takumi spec only.  Any ideas ?? 

You need to be in the left hand page on the TFT screen, once there scroll up or down to see the tire (sic) pressure readouts.  It’s not in the general settings.

I’d be very surprised if it’s a Takumi only thing.

Thanks Pete,  I get it,  I'd forgotten that you can scroll up and down in the  "i"  information read out.  I have left the  power direction display on for so long I forgot you could scroll up and down.   

Many thanks

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links