Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus GS300 2007 headlight bulb?

Hi everyone,

Can someone help confirm which bulb is it for the dipped beam headlight of my GS300 2007 Mk3? I was going to a Lexus garage to replace but they quote 1h labour, which is £108 + VAT, PLUS bulb cost, which they don't even know if its halogen or Xenon (over the phone). I decide to have a go at it myself, however need to buy the bulb first. As far as I know, it should be as originally fitted. Thank you all.

Had a look at a gs bulb thread on here and they seem to be D4S bulbs,if the lexus dealership is quoting you an hour's labour,it could be that the bumper has to come off in order to replace the bulb,hope this helps👍

the ones you need re HID's i got these from rockauto and fitted them myself with the help of this guy.. one thing though is the driver side was a bit triky due to the air box so i had to remove the air box to give me some room to manoeuvre aligning the bulb into the housing sockets. 

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=6319494&cc=1431834&jsn=2171&jsn=2171

D4S is the one (certainly for 2005 gs300 mk3).

i got one from a toyota dealer while on holiday  and they charged £5 for fitting admittedly the bulb was £75.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

thanks for the video. I have a Lexus GS300 from 2007. The same issue started for the light on the right side. I bought the light bulbs and changed them both according to the instructions. As I start the car, the both turn on and after 5 seconds they go off one after another. Why is this happening? Please help me here.