Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

MK 2 GS Sport Alloys

Baldguy

Ah yes. Know the type. And I've heard the centre caps are rare and expensive. Found one on the Bay with the wheels but not the caps https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-GS300-SPORT-3-0-24V-AUTO-2JZ-PETROL-164359-MILES-SPARES-BREAKING-PARTS/254478175044?hash=item3b4014cb44:g:7kQAAOSwa5ReGagW

All I've got is a set of the standard 5 spoke 17s. They look like 18s?

Thanks but no thanks as i'm putting the car back to a standard look as the previous owners changed the wheels and removed the rear spoiler and front grill. I've sourced those two but will keep my eyes open for a set of wheels... 🙂

Cheers!

• Like 1

I've got a whole car sitting on my mother in laws drive way, the wheels need a refurb, car needs a clean, couple of marks but I know with a clean she will look nice, the cambelt snapped so doesn't obviously start, I'm not sure whether to break or sell as a whole, I would prefer selling as whole car, only had it a week, was going to put another engine in it, but I know I won't have the time now, it's a 2003 Gs430 sport in silver, make an offer and take the whole car