Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommendations

I have recently had a spiler fitted on me boot, was only the small boot lip spoiler, but since then the auto boot release releases boot but the boot just moves about 2 millimetres and does not fly right open like it used to.

Is there anything i can to improve this and have it popping up in Tesco Carpark and frightening the life out of the guy loading his car :P

I have recently had a spiler fitted on me boot, was only the small boot lip spoiler, but since then the auto boot release releases boot but the boot just moves about 2 millimetres and does not fly right open like it used to.

Is there anything i can to improve this and have it popping up in Tesco Carpark and frightening the life out of the guy loading his car :P

Hope I dont get this problem, when I get my spoiler fitted. And you should be taking your lex to tescos!! (I have a few times :angry: )

i only get this problem when its cold. You could try heating up the area around the boot closure? :unsure:

I'll get my coat :lol:

Hope I dont get this problem, when I get my spoiler fitted. And you should be taking your lex to tescos!! (I have a few times :angry: )

i only get this problem when its cold. You could try heating up the area around the boot closure? :unsure:

I'll get my coat :lol:

Resolution to Cold Problem

How about of of these :P