Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kyosho Lexus GS Model

Vlady

On 2/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, Shahpor said:

:msn-oh: Bad Vlad!  I didn't know such a thing existed, but now that I do, I want one!  However, it is too expensive to justify at the moment. :no:

So, it is apparently Item Size/Weight: 36.5cm x 20.0cm x 17.5cm / 1680g according to this site:

https://www.hlj.com/1-18-scale-lexus-gs-f-black-kshksr18017bk   (slightly different part numbers, but both 1/18 scale)

Also, since it is a resin model, none of the doors, bonnet or boot open, according to the question asked here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kyosho-KY18017BK-Lexus-Collection-Die-Cast/dp/B075MB9DQG

Still, by all accounts, it is very detailed and the finish is excellent.  Shame they don't do a regular GS, but I certainly wouldn't mind a GS-F on my display shelf :smile:

I never knew these models existed either!!
Thanks for sharing! However, I can't afford £200+ on a model atm 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThomasD94 said:

I never knew these models existed either!!
Thanks for sharing! However, I can't afford £200+ on a model atm 🙂

I couldn't either (£200+) but that was a good deal, I think it was like 30% off in total so I had to snatch it, I knew sooner or later i would even pay £200! The model is beautiful!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
8 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Nice looking model.

Shame the GSF one now appears to be no more ☹️ Not that I could afford it at the moment anyway...

Yep, GSF was a good offer! I can't believe all 400 were sold!

15 minutes ago, Arnett said:

I want that.... Badly... 😂

So did I @Arnett, I had it on my wish list for at least 6 months (Amazon) but could not force myself to pay £200! Then the price dropped to under £140 (thanks to @ColinBarber link), I couldn't resist not to get it! I am glad I went for it, otherwise I wouldn't have piece in my head! lol! 🙂

• 2 years later...
On 6/28/2023 at 5:08 PM, B1RMA said:

I have no idea where the Pay Van is. Once I establish what and where it is situated I can proceed with the Museum.

Thanks for the offers to pay me, let's see how it pans out with the Museum.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:15 AM, Vlady said:

Unboxed the model and it is made of metal (the body) and looks and feels expensive and I am glad I have it. Couple things that are a little upsetting apart from none of the doors, bonnet do not open, the wheels do not have suspension and do not even rotate and the windscreen with rear screen is made of very thin plastic, very thin. You easily bend it by placing your finger on it, I would expect it to be a thicker plastic. 

Anyway, a few more photos of the model everyone! I hope you like it too!

20200429_172602.jpg

20200429_172615.jpg

20200429_172620.jpg

20200429_172634.jpg

Will you be looking at selling?

I have the exact car and would love to have this. 

13 hours ago, besso said:

Will you be looking at selling?

I have the exact car and would love to have this. 

Hi Jamie, thanks for being interested but it is not for sale. I am trying to have a collection of the cars that I owned (I don't have all the cars as some of them were not worth it) and GS is on top, so far this was the longest car I have ever owned.

Apologies. 

See link below, this is not what you are looking for exactly but may be worth look.

Kyosho KY03659GR Die Cast Model : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

I bought it from this site: https://www.diecastlegends.com who knows, may be they will get another stock, you could get in touch with them.

• 7 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, Vlady said:

The parcel has arrived! Huuuraaah! Not fully opened it yet but so far the quality looks great! I do not know why it says its resin but it feels metal to me, based on the weight of the model it feels solid!

20200429_163233.jpg

20200429_163249.jpg

20200429_163327.jpg

20200429_163413.jpg

20200429_163644.jpg

Vlad if you want to sell the model. Please let me know. I have the exact car and colour spec in real life 

PXL_20240202_142112463.jpg

10 hours ago, besso said:

Vlad if you want to sell the model. Please let me know. I have the exact car and colour spec in real life 

Hi Jamie, nice car. However, it is still not for sale, sorry.