PeteTP

Anyone know UK LS460 For sale

I've decided to just stay with my ever so faithful low maintenance costwise ancient but brilliant Ls400

still 0 - 60 in 6.9 secs and 155 mph and beats almost any other car on the road and all the boy racers whenever ...  and she's still only 25 years young !

and knowing she can be suped up to 750 BHP for when I need to go out in a blaze of glory or summat :yahoo:

Malc

and I can quite sensibly afford a brand new Ls460 or even a Ls500 whatever if I had the will to do so and be happy with aalllllllll that horrendous depreciation .....  I'd rather spend the money on holidays tbh ...........  oh, I do :wink3:

Good for you Malc. Similar sentiments this end....until I have another change of tune, drive by the LS itch needing another scratch .

I will keep you all up dated.

PeteTP

Drive? Duh....meant driven🙄

Pete, I don't have anything to add other than to say that you are, without doubt, the most polite forum member I have ever seen :smile:

Long may you remain a member here :thumbs_up: 

Oh blimey!

Edited by PeteTP
Repetition

Hello Shahpor,

Thank you for those sentiments; very kind of you.

Your avatar shows a mighty fine looking GS which appears to enjoy TLC. Would I be right in thinking you too a v happy Lexus owner? 

Regarding this club, I intend to stick around in the LOC as my ‘07 IS250 SE-L is simply the best car I’ve ever had......I just need more space now as our boys grow up! Hence the appeals for a guiding hand in my search for that elusive LS. To date it remains elusive!

Anyway......

IMO the folk that drive a Lexus and are members of the LOC seem to, generally speaking, have similar thoughts about the cars and the brand. So it’s nice to know that there are learned folk out there willing and (very) able to share their knowledge and wisdom to help fellow members solve their Lexus problems/queries. I for one am most grateful. 

Result? Happiness 👍😃

Thanks again Shahpor.

PeteTP

• Like 1

Hi Pete,

Yes, I am the very happy owner of a GS450h Premier.  I, like you, came from an IS, although mine was a 2008 IS220d, but despite what you may read about the diesel cars on here, I loved every minute of owning it.

The experience is further enhanced by the excellent service I have been provided by Lexus Reading so far.

The LOC is just the icing on the cake as it is the most pleasant forum I have ever been a member of, which makes a nice change :smile:

I do love the exclusivity that owning a Lexus brings, but the downside is the frustration at the lack of choice when looking to buy, so I hope something suitable comes your way soon.

Good luck :smile:

TVM, great we are all of a like mind. 👍

PeteTP