Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

what obd do you use

hi all. seeing that there is no topic on this subject even when you use the search function I thought I would make one.

what are you people using ?

personally I use obdlink mx+ with its propiertory app and also torque pro

11 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Laptop with Techstream

Ditto but funnily enough I uninstalled it all last night.

My GS has the C1336 Zero Point Calibration etc glitch which means that whichever OBD reader I connect and for whatever reason, I get the the C1336 code and associated warning lights. Not sure if it's my copy of Techstream, the laptop or the cable but the calibration invariably fails. No point me having the software if I can't clear this code.

6 hours ago, Herbie said:

This is the one that I use and it works well on a Windows 10 64-bit laptop.

Herbie, can you post or message me a link to some working Win10 64 drivers please, dude?  I've got the same or a very similar Techstream cable but my PC nor laptop will recognise it and I've messed with a fair few drivers trying to get it to show up in the software!

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

Herbie, can you post or message me a link to some working Win10 64 drivers please, dude?

I would be very happy to do that for you Matt but I'm afraid that my laptop is currently 90 miles north of me, on loan to my sister in law for a few weeks.

If she can get them to me then I'll forward them to you - but don't hold your breath as she's not very tech-savvy :wacko:

• Sad 1