Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 ISF’s spotted

It’s hard to spot one let alone two,

grey 12 plate ISF in Ilford area, always on the drive (like mine) 😂

white 62 plate one at festival leisure park Basildon this evening......parked on the end (again like mine when parking) 🤣

are they becoming common? Lol

4 minutes ago, dman2004 said:

Is the Grey one always front facing the street? Depends where in Ilford! There's a chap on YT with an 08 ISF in the Goodmayes area too. 

Always facing the street, from memory it’s a 12 plate ISF

15 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Always facing the street, from memory it’s a 12 plate ISF

Yeah that's mine - I wouldn't call it Ilford tho 😝. I leave it front facing so people can't really tell what it is as the exhausts are a dead giveaway. 

Are you local?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, dman2004 said:

Yeah that's mine - I wouldn't call it Ilford tho 😝. I leave it front facing so people can't really tell what it is as the exhausts are a dead giveaway. 

Are you local?

I’m in wickford BUT work out of Hainault depot on the underground, pass your car most days, tbh I’m not a lover of exact location being revealed where cars are concerned 😉......totally understand drive position too, she does look good ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

I’m in wickford BUT work out of Hainault depot on the underground, pass your car most days, tbh I’m not a lover of exact location being revealed where cars are concerned 😉......totally understand drive position too, she does look good ☺️

Train Driver? Me too, but Driver Manager now in Crewe. 😁

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Haha Touche! That's quite a distance though, just looked at the map.

Just had the back boxes removed on the car and now sounds like a V8 should albeit a little drone at 2k rpm. I see the wax is holding up fine too 😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dman2004 said:

Haha Touche! That's quite a distance though, just looked at the map.

Just had the back boxes removed on the car and now sounds like a V8 should albeit a little drone at 2k rpm. I see the wax is holding up fine too 😉

I had a cat back SS system fitted last year with resonator removal, does make a huge difference, unleashes the engine note 👌🏻

On 2/13/2020 at 12:08 PM, dman2004 said:

I leave it front facing so people can't really tell what it is as the exhausts are a dead giveaway. 

I do the exact same thing!

• Like 1