Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I spent most of yesterday searching for my keys in a manic, increasingly frustrated state and have come to the realisation that I may have to accept that I have lost them..  I have one spare luckily, without the 'blipper' but would like to get another if possible in case I lose that.  

Can anyone advise on the best option to get another key or has anyone had good service from anyone in particular that they'd recommend?  I'm down in Buckinghamshire  It would be nice to have the 'blipper' capability but not essential if it's going to cost a fortune..

Thanks

Ben

I know you can get them done in the States for around £250 but I do not know of anyone in the UK who offer the service apart from Lexus who I believe charge around  £350 for new programmed keys.

There is little point in not having it programmed as your security is compromised and that will affect the car insurance.

There is a company in the Midlands who may be able to advise you on a local company to you www.panickeys.com

wow, they say on the website they can replace a transponder with key for the Ls  ( or some anyway ) with just the Chassis / Vin number too and looks like it costs about £65 max :unsure:

if that's so then that's just amazing 

Malc