Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your UX colour?

What colour did you choose for your UX and why?

I think we are going to plump for metallic F Sport White, because it suits the sport trim and darker wheels we reckon. A nice contrast. And Flare red seats because black is too ordinary, and the new F Sport white seats look like they’ll get grubby to easily!  Sonic Titanium looks lovely too, but a bit more money.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, First_Lexus said:

If I was buying one I'd have the khaki green metallic. Saw one at the dealership while my NX was being serviced and it looked superb!

Thanks!  Yes, it’s certainly one of the rarest, and works especially well on the basic model imo.  It has a slightly ‘cross country’ air about it!

Here is  the full list in case it prompts some more replies. 

0CE62FD5-3AFC-4764-A2F6-817F54670ACB.png

Mine is sonic titanium. My choice was for max. brightness. Did fear it might appear "golden" but it is ok due to the small size of the car. Do not like this colour on NX or RX though. I like azure blue too but this is a f-sport colour.

34 minutes ago, Slalinksaf said:

Mine is sonic titanium. My choice was for max. brightness. Did fear it might appear "golden" but it is ok due to the small size of the car. Do not like this colour on NX or RX though. I like azure blue too but this is a f-sport colour.

Thanks, and welcome from me as a returning owner (to be)!  

Sonic Titanium is a beautiful colour and I was very tempted myself.  

No great surprise that on the last episode of Top Gear, Chris Harris - who must pinch himself every day that such a hopeless presenter can hold down such a plum BBC job - slated the UX. 

Personally I think his criticism of the looks was just odd. At least his criticism of the eCVT gearbox was predictable, if mis-informed. I wonder if he's ever actually driven one?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have the Khaki Green with White Ash leather interior.

This combination was my preferred choice but my wife didn't like either when she was shown them on-line. When we were haggling at the dealership I got a deal on a car because it was sitting at another dealership but I couldn't pick the colours. I hadn't revealed my preference and took the deal as it was exactly what I wanted. I was delighted as we left the showroom but my wife was disgruntled.

When the car arrived everyone thought it was stunning. I have it 3 weeks now and I'm still locked in a grin!!😁 

Apart from the colours, the size, comfort and drive are just perfect for us. It's the first car since my teenage years(now an OAP) that I've driven just for the joy of doing so. It's my first Lexus but won't be my last as we both love the car.🙂

On 2/22/2020 at 6:00 PM, Super G said:

Just picked mine up this week in mercury grey. Matches well with the premium pack wheels. Have black fabric interior

That’s a great choice, imo.  The first one I ever saw in the showroom was that colour. However, as our current Volvo is very similar - they call it Osmium Grey - we are looking for a change.  

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, bigglesfllesundone said:

On Lexus website and Carwow azure blue has disappeared, leaving only Celestial Blue.

Disappointing as azure blue is darker.

Azure Blue on UK spec cars is only available on the F Sport. It’s in the page I posted above from the February 2020 brochure. Were you looking at the regular UX perhaps?

19 hours ago, bigglesfllesundone said:

Great, gives excuse to buy F sport Takumi, unfortunately they are just over the £40k premium tax level  I think, whereas standard takumi just under it. so extra £320pa for years 2-5.

I have just purchased a Takumi model.......it is over the £40k band....so caught for the higher tax.

27 minutes ago, bigglesfllesundone said:

On my reading of price list, Takumi is £39 930 so any non standard colours etc would push it over the £40k, but I may be wrong.

I got the impression that the new Premium Pro version is intended to provide most of the Takumi benefits at a lower price, though sadly the memory seats and auto folding mirrors aren’t included (which I’d like to see available lower down the range).

4 hours ago, bigglesfllesundone said:

On my reading of price list, Takumi is £39 930 so any non standard colours etc would push it over the £40k, but I may be wrong.

The Lexus UX250h Takumi starting price....as from Lexus UK site;    from: £40,105.00..without paint and on road costs. 

• 2 weeks later...

F sport Takumi in Fuji red, Looks metallic on the chart above, but it's not. I only went for a test drive and ended up buying the demo. 2019 car but list was £39,995 so just under the £40000 mark

IMG_20200126_162505.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casares said:

I’ve got the graphite black with black leather interior love the car. Just sad I can’t go for long drives at the moment 

I don’t envy you cleaning it, but black looks great when it’s polished!  Bummer that you can’t enjoy it.  Ours is due late June but I’m starting to think I might postpone it, unless they cannot actually deliver anyway. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have got a ux takumi fully loaded in sonic titanium it's the best lexus I have had this is my sixth one I also can't stop grinning can't wait to go on long journeys again highly recommend 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there, just changed my Lexus CT sport which I had for over three and a half trouble free years for a UX F sport in Azure Blue which I think looks great! Hope everyone is well and looking forward to some decent driving weather for the rest of the summer😎

IMG_20200709_160127.jpg

• Like 2

I went for the grey - I'm actually not a huge fan of the black plastic wheel arches, but in the grey they blend in nicely as another texture. Shame, really, as I do love some of the bright colour options. Remember when body-coloured bumpers and arches used to be premium options and only the base-spec models had black plastic all over the place...?

Have to be honest though, it does look fantastic...

2020-07-07 6.16.15 pm.JPG

• Like 2