Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

smart entry program ?

hologram

Yes that can be programmed. What year is your vehicle? Some of them may be done via the head unit if I recall correctly. My IS220d can only be done at the dealer, or by using techstream. Instead of paying the dealer, I'd rather get techstream for the same price. 

4 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Is that enabling global opening/closing via the door handle? Mine has been set to operate using the remote fob, I didn't know one could also use the touch pad on the door handle? 

So there are several options:

To change these, you find how in your owners manual or here https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lexus+door+lock+settings

Using the door handle to unlock driver door only and lock all doors.
Using door handle to unlock all doors, and lock all doors. 
Using key fob to unlock all and lock all.

Using techstream for some vehicles, and possible the head unit for others.
holding the key fob lock button closes all windows and locks all doors.
Holding the key fob unlock button opens all windows and unlocks drivers door
holding the key fob unlock button opens all windows and unlocks all doors. 

hope this helps!

• Like 1

Just now, NemesisUK said:

Yes, I understand all that. My query was can the opening/closing of the windows be done via the door handle touch pad or only via the key fob? 

I thought that was what the OP was asking?

Ah did not understand that immediately. THanks for clarifying. As far as I know, only from the key fob.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bondis said:

Yes that can be programmed. What year is your vehicle? Some of them may be done via the head unit if I recall correctly. My IS220d can only be done at the dealer, or by using techstream. Instead of paying the dealer, I'd rather get techstream for the same price. 

its a 2015 premier , did say in user guid you could but would need programming at dealer

might look into techstream as you mentioned 

thanks 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, hologram said:

hello everyone 

wondering if smart touch lock would be programmed to close all windows/ moon roof as well as locking the car 

any info?

thanks

Hi we had to speak to Lexus Leicester to activate the feature as it’s within a hidden menu system. I hope this helps. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, holiday said:

Hi we had to speak to Lexus Leicester to activate the feature as it’s within a hidden menu system. I hope this helps. 

thanks for your input.... how do i access the hidden menu?

ty

On 2/23/2020 at 9:47 PM, hologram said:

thanks for your input.... how do i access the hidden menu?

ty

You need to get your to dealership and they will activate this for you. Unfortunately owners are not able to activate it. 

• Like 1

Just now, stormchaser said:

You can do it via the Carista app and obd adapter too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure it works with lexus? Last time I checked it only worked with US spec. 

11 hours ago, Bondis said:

Are you sure it works with lexus? Last time I checked it only worked with US spec. 

Why pay for a device which you’re only going to be using it once when you can go to the dealerships and they can do free of cost?

14 minutes ago, holiday said:

Why pay for a device which you’re only going to be using it once when you can go to the dealerships and they can do free of cost?

Free?? I read that they charge

Definitely works, I've done it on my 2014 with the Carista OBD dongle and app. You get a months free app subscription when you buy the original dongle (£14.99) to access the hidden features of the car. After that it can be used as a normal OBD dongle with any compatible app

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...