Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics of my RX 450h

3 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

She is a beauty David.Thanks for sharing.

We have a member who is less than impressed with Lexus Carlisle, due to a leaking roof.

Hi Les, have purchased 4 cars from Carlisle plus numerous service visits and always had excellent service from them.

49 minutes ago, olliesgrandad said:

That looks fantastic. 

I see it has a 'Pixie' registration so presumably in view of the picture location it is a Woodland PX1 🌲🌲🌲🌲

2 minutes ago, Dixgas said:

Hi Les, have purchased 4 cars from Carlisle plus numerous service visits and always had excellent service from them.

Sorry John mixing names up.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, olliesgrandad said:

That looks fantastic. 

I see it has a 'Pixie' registration so presumably in view of the picture location it is a Woodland PX1 🌲🌲🌲🌲

Hi Les, extra points if you can name the lake I'm parked beside,  I'll give you a clue it's a water.

1 hour ago, olliesgrandad said:

Well David it looks quite narrow so I'm going to try the bluebird lake - Coniston 

Not a bad try Les but I'm afraid its wrong,  it's Loweswater  which is a bit off the tourist rout.

It's about 12 miles sw of my home.

2 minutes ago, Dixgas said:

Not a bad try Les but I'm afraid its wrong,  it's Loweswater  which is a bit off the tourist rout.

It's about 12 miles sw of my home.

That sould be south east.

I'm not that familiar with the Lake District. Usually pass by on way to Scotland and stop at Carlisle on the way up, then drive up the back road to Moffat and on to Kenmore where we usually stay. 

This year though we are taking the Grandson and are overnighting in Cockermouth with a second stop at Loch Lomond to be tourists 😂

1 hour ago, olliesgrandad said:

I'm not that familiar with the Lake District. Usually pass by on way to Scotland and stop at Carlisle on the way up, then drive up the back road to Moffat and on to Kenmore where we usually stay. 

This year though we are taking the Grandson and are overnighting in Cockermouth with a second stop at Loch Lomond to be tourists 😂

I like Cockermouth it's a nice little town.

If you get the chance while there take the B5292 towards Lorton, after passing through Lorton village follow the B5292 until you see the left turn signposted Buttermere, you'll pass the head of Crummock water ( if you look back down the lake you should see Loweswater in the distance) pass along the shore of Buttermere as you leave Buttermere village keep right towards honister pass/Keswick over honister pass along the side of Derwen****er to Keswick. 

From Keswick if you take the A591 it meets the A595 to Carlisle.

Stayed in a hotel on the east side of Loch Lomond many moons ago its lovely. 

D

10 minutes ago, Dixgas said:

I like Cockermouth it's a nice little town.

If you get the chance while there take the B5292 towards Lorton, after passing through Lorton village follow the B5292 until you see the left turn signposted Buttermere, you'll pass the head of Crummock water ( if you look back down the lake you should see Loweswater in the distance) pass along the shore of Buttermere as you leave Buttermere village keep right towards honister pass/Keswick over honister pass along the side of Derwen****er to Keswick. 

From Keswick if you take the A591 it meets the A595 to Carlisle.

Stayed in a hotel on the east side of Loch Lomond many moons ago its lovely. 

D

And I had an enjoyable lunch in LUSS on the West of Loch Lomond last month.

• Thanks 1