Chef1969

Mot Passed!

My CT passed its MOT yesterday with no advisories. Just on 165K now, I had to tell you all how chuffed I am. 

• Like 7

Congratulations 🥳,my take is you look after a car its looks after you,you abuse it,it will let you down 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chef1969 said:

My CT passed its MOT yesterday with no advisories. Just on 165K now, I had to tell you all how chuffed I am. 

Great news Peter.Congratulations.

24,000 average per year.That`s twice the miles of the average UK motorist.

What`ll you buy next ?

Hi John

Yes I do about 18-20K a year for work and the car was a company car before I purchased about 3 years ago now. As for what to buy next.. well I can't change for a while longer yet which will mean this CT will go over 200K and then lord knows what sort of value will be left in it. It  might be passed to a family member and they can just keep it till it goes no more..

I would have another CT or perhaps a IS 300H and if I could afford it a UX would be really nice having driven one as a courtesy car.. we will see !

cheers Pete  

1 hour ago, Chef1969 said:

Hi John

Yes I do about 18-20K a year for work and the car was a company car before I purchased about 3 years ago now. As for what to buy next.. well I can't change for a while longer yet which will mean this CT will go over 200K and then lord knows what sort of value will be left in it. It  might be passed to a family member and they can just keep it till it goes no more..

I would have another CT or perhaps a IS 300H and if I could afford it a UX would be really nice having driven one as a courtesy car.. we will see !

cheers Pete  

Thanks Peter.

Interestingly, I too bought my Company car when I retired 15 years ago now, and yesterday it passed its annual M.O.T. but with a number of advisories. None serious but all will require continued investment on my part.

My aggregate mileage is now 247,000 over its 17 years since first registration giving an average annual mileage of only 14,500 ,some way behind you. 

• Like 2