Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stolen Lexus

Hi Anthony there is an aftermarket NAVRIDER 10.25" touch screen that some peeps have fitted here on the forum. It's from ali express https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32960914893.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.77192a8aimxa44

thanks[emoji106]
Yes it works a treat. I have one. It's what Lexus should have done in the first place! Rather than the poor excuse of an entertainment system!

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

If you have premium nav then those aliexpress ones will cost $621

Plus there will be customs tax on that as well, I’m guessing there’s at least another £60/70.

I’ve bought quite a lot of JDM parts in the past from Asia and everytime I’ve been hit with a charge

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Hi Alex did you fit your own 

Yes I fitted it myself. It wasn't too bad. Looked on YouTube for videos on how to dismantle the trim and centre console. The screen doesn't come with any instructions so you have to work it out yourself. All the plugs fit so no cutting or splicing required. I also fitted a rear camera, which cost about 20 quid probably less than that, but it also works a treat even with the guide lines.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:05 PM, sanjb said:

Jimmyed the door and took keys. Will definately be putting a tracker on it  (when back i hope) or next one.

CCTV tomorrow 

A tracker is good, but it means they can still take your can,  fitting a ghost alarm ( £400 ) means they shouldn't be able to take it in the first place.

shortly after the ghost system came into the market place i did see a video

of the system being bypassed and it wasn't hard to do either

if i remember correctly in less than 90 seconds and the car was started .

On 2/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, Paul Brooksbank said:

I'm really sorry to hear this, as a coppers son I lament the passing of the days when law and order consisted of a good slap to an errant youngster and the fear it instilled, followed by a bloody good punch to the adult who hadn't learned earlier. I don't care what anybody says, the country has gone to hell in a hand cart. Nobody fears the law or retribution these days. Why should we live in fear of sub normal troggs and genetically challenged bastards? 

If this upsets any "social experiment Liberals" then so be it, you've created hell on Earth. 

Am with you...

17 minutes ago, 200h said:

shortly after the ghost system came into the market place i did see a video

of the system being bypassed and it wasn't hard to do either

if i remember correctly in less than 90 seconds and the car was started .

yes that was on certain cars, this issue has now been sorted, however NOTHING will stop the professional thieves, even a tracker, the car will probably be out of the country within 2 hours, 

On 5/12/2020 at 8:49 PM, Inazone said:

Yes it works a treat. I have one. It's what Lexus should have done in the first place! Rather than the poor excuse of an entertainment system!

Does it come with apple CarPlay installed?

Does it come with Apple CarPlay installed?
I don't think so, it's an android system and I use an android phone. So unfortunately I don't know what the apple play is....

I don't think so, it's an android system and I use an android phone. So unfortunately I don't know what the apple play is....

apple CarPlay is apple is equivalent of android auto.
I know that the grom units will do both and that is an android operating system as well, but they use the standard screen that fitted in the car
Sadly would be a big deal breaker for me if it didn’t have apple CarPlay

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Apple CarPlay is Apple is equivalent of android auto.
I know that the grom units will do both and that is an android operating system as well, but they use the standard screen that fitted in the car
Sadly would be a big deal breaker for me if it didn’t have Apple CarPlay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm fairly certain it doesn't have it. The unit is fairly basic, however works great for what I want.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links