Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stolen Lexus

Hi all sorry to say someone broke in and stole my car this morning. 

So if anyone sees my baby Lexus is300h 2016 f sport debadged in ultrasonic blue S999ANJ please let me know

Well unhappy

206e8a14-f1db-4cec-ac85-faf1454f9660.jpg

ca5fc388-e67f-4082-9a75-6526eef643e9.jpg

b19713a4-93b9-4950-b4b9-16185e59d837.jpg

• Sad 6

And you were only telling us the other day how happy you were with the ceramic coating job.  With pictures.  Real bad luck,.  Hope this forum site is not being used by nasties for thieving opportunities.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm really sorry to hear this, as a coppers son I lament the passing of the days when law and order consisted of a good slap to an errant youngster and the fear it instilled, followed by a bloody good punch to the adult who hadn't learned earlier. I don't care what anybody says, the country has gone to hell in a hand cart. Nobody fears the law or retribution these days. Why should we live in fear of sub normal troggs and genetically challenged bastards? 

If this upsets any "social experiment Liberals" then so be it, you've created hell on Earth. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Quite worrying if thieves are checking posts on this site to select their next victim.

I keep mine garaged overnight behind an electric door, but guess nothing is safe in todays world and unlikely that the police  will do much, other than to issue a crime number and circulate your number plate.

Hi all I don’t think this site has anything to do with it. They tried another car 2 doors down first but it had a ring door bell.

This site is a brilliant place to get info from other Lexus lovers.

still waiting on police forensics visit!! Ah well

Lovely car, very sorry for your loss! I have CCTV all around my house. Definitely recommend it. I'm curious about your door? You say it was jemmed? What type of door was it?

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

It was what they call BUMPED  a technique they use on the lock. It fools the lock that the right key is in there. It was UPVC door.Was advised to update cylinder lock to anti-bump, anti drill, anti pick and anti snap.

PS still no news of my baby. Well gutted still but everyone is safe!

cctv ordered 

ring doorbell ordered

new cylinder ordered

new handles fitted. 

NO NEXT TIME FOR THEM!!!

I can't understand it. There is anpr systems everywhere. If it was 20k stolen from a bank the pigs would be over it like fly's round shiit, know every move the car made. when it's stolen from the public they just don't care! 

Best of luck but I feel you won't get much help from law enforcement finding it. 

No they sent a community support officer who gave me a leaflet about alarms blah blah blah. Everything I had already ordered. They don’t care end of ,unless it’s one of their own!!

18 minutes ago, Shada said:

I can't understand it. There is anpr systems everywhere. If it was 20k stolen from a bank the pigs would be over it like fly's round shiit, know every move the car made. when it's stolen from the public they just don't care! 

Best of luck but I feel you won't get much help from law enforcement finding it. 

Your comments about the police are illogical and based on emotions. This man has had his car stolen, let's just hope he gets it back and the thief's caught and prosecuted to full extent of the law.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your Lexus being stolen.

Hope the Police find it soon, undamaged!

Wonder if it was stolen to order? Used in thefts or accident damage and used to repair. Most likely on cloned plates, so no trace on ANPR cameras, as if cloned number plate of same make colour of car then looks legit!

Most UPVC doors are useless. BSI lock needed. Anti snap as you say etc. If patio doors laminated glass rather than toughened.

James.

My wish is with you. 

I have had my car stolen twice, once in the UK and once in Italy. The one in the UK is recovered, and the police was helpful and empathetic. Meanwhile the one in Italy, Italian police told me that this is Italy, its their culture and it happens all the time. And yea, all my belongings were stolen and the rental car fiat 500x, luckily i have full cover on it.

Barry