Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seat upholstery

Hi, i am very disappointed of the leather upholstery of both of the front seats. The leather is not thight fit but it forms like a gigantic bubble you have to sit on. Anyone has the same problem or knows what to do? Thnx. See pictures

20200229_120619.jpg

20200229_115426.jpg

Hi Frank

Almost identical problem on my Takumi. Only showing at the moment on the drivers side but that is probably because 80% of the time I have no passenger!

It is booked in for the first service at the end of the month and intended to raise it with the dealer then even before I saw your note. Never had a similar problem with Mercedes or Audi especially after only 4k miles.

John

IMG_0422.jpeg

Hi John

Went to the dealer today. They have made a request to Lexus to replace it under warranty. I was the second buyer at the dealer with this so i suspect it is a known problem. The dealer agreed it was "premium unworthy". My passenger seat has been used for max. 1.000km and it already has the same problem as you can see... 

I seem to remember that the IS and NX had similar issues when they first came out and that a number of owners had their seat covers replaced under warranty.