Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300h with mouse Vs knob

Hey looking at two different 2014 fsports at the moment and one has the little mouse style nav control and the other has the knob.

I assume these are a different package? Can you tell me the features one has over the other

The mouse one is the Premium Nav which has a better Pioneer 8 speaker audio system, connected services so will get traffic info over the internet if you pair with your phone, and the reversing camera has guidelines that move with the steering wheel. The premium system also has the option to be upgraded to the ML system which has high quality amp and speakers. Look for Mark Levinson written next to the CD slot.

The standard system is 6 speaker, and the reversing camera only has guidelines that show where the vehicle will go when you are on full-lock.

• Thanks 1

this gives some info:

https://www.lexus-tech.eu/qrg/pdf/lxs/en/Lexus-qrg-en.pdf

It isn't that great. You get up to date traffic, you can send journeys from the Lexus website to the vehicle to download, you can look up a few things. The Lexus nav system isn't as good as what you could achieve on your smart phone.

Get the premium system for the better audio, not the online features.

9 hours ago, Mooneyd said:

AHH, guess from a 2014 car it would have been unfair to expect something like remote windscreen defrost although those battery heavy features are more for PHEV's

No. The vehicles has no direct internet connection, it needs a bluetooth/wifi hotspot to connect to, so there are no remote status/actions available.