Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone on here have a LHD EUDM SC430?

joemg

I know this is a very specific ask, but I'm trying to track down some very specific information.

In another thread I posted about retrofitting the UK/JDM side mirrors to my USDM car.  Your mirrors have a dotted line with a "wide viewing" area on the drivers side.  I'm trying to figure out if any region had the same thing on the left side (the USDM mirrors did not).

This is the part number for LHD EU SC430 mirror glass 8796124210.  I can't find any information about it or a pic.

If anyone on here has a LEFT hand drive EU SC430 (maybe Germany?) and could post close up detailed photos of your side mirror glass that would be tremendously helpful to me.

I don't know if other European SC owners use this board, or if there is another owners forum for them?  But I figured this would be a good place to start.  If anyone knows of any German or other LHD European SC430 clubs, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Well, after much internet research, I actually answered my own question:

https://www.drive2.com/l/540914641962796127/

The LHD EUDM models do in-fact have the wide viewing angle on the left side.  I believe the part number for this glass is 8796124210.  Now my next challenge is how the heck to get that part for a reasonable price and shipped to the US. 

spacer.png