Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

USB Unicorn Spotted in Kent

Not a great start 😔 - Drive back home was uneventful, M23 - M25 and then lanes.

Parked car on drive and went in front door. Dog wanted to go out, so opened back door  and let him out. As I went to follow I tripped over a low level flood barrier, both wrists and knees took full impact of fall onto brickwork. Upshot was that both knees swollen to size of large oranges and have been unable to get about much till today. Nothing broken just swelling and stiffness. The plan is to see how knees are on Saturday, if ok then I should be able to get to use it 😀

• Sad 2

Well Saturday came and went and right knee was too painful for driving. Today however was different and took the car down to Camber Sands 😀 

Some lovely stretches of road and it was nice to have that sunroof on tilt 😀 Such an effortless car to drive and instant shove when needing to move along at pace. Nothing in my book sounds as good as a NA V8 

Had these sunglasses for about 3 years, long before I thought about a ISF - think they suit the car perfectly !

IMG_2797.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Charliecloud said:

Well Saturday came and went and right knee was too painful for driving. Today however was different and took the car down to Camber Sands 😀 

Some lovely stretches of road and it was nice to have that sunroof on tilt 😀 Such an effortless car to drive and instant shove when needing to move along at pace. Nothing in my book sounds as good as a NA V8 

Had these sunglasses for about 3 years, long before I thought about a ISF - think they suit the car perfectly !

IMG_2797.jpeg

Nice one.

Glad your able to drive now.

J