Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back in an Is200t Fsport

Well after 12months of owning a nx300h after I sold my previous is200t fsport to my uncle, I'm finally back in one.

Found a rare mesa red pre facelift model

IMG_20200303_181455_531.jpg

IMG_20200303_181424_881.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is that the one that was recently being sold in Auto Trader by a chap who said he was a Lexus tech, "best car I ever owned'?
[Edit] No that was a 'Black Edition' and is still for sale.

• 1 year later...

Hi again - message sent too early - I think this is the car I bought for my wife. I cannot fault it apart from some basic stuff like a small  (egg?) mark on the bonnet.   Mechanically seems perfect to me.  I hope you looked after it while you had it.  It goes well with my 2012 Isf which can now stay in the garage most of the time 🙂   I am getting the calipers painted Red and the spoiler colour matched to the body. Lexus stoke MOT and serviced it plus new disks and pads on the front I believe.  Strange choice of tyres which will probably change to Michelin pilots when the time is due.    Thanks for making it available and hope you enjoy your new motor.

On 11/24/2021 at 1:52 PM, GMB said:

Hi again - message sent too early - I think this is the car I bought for my wife. I cannot fault it apart from some basic stuff like a small  (egg?) mark on the bonnet.   Mechanically seems perfect to me.  I hope you looked after it while you had it.  It goes well with my 2012 Isf which can now stay in the garage most of the time 🙂   I am getting the calipers painted Red and the spoiler colour matched to the body. Lexus stoke MOT and serviced it plus new disks and pads on the front I believe.  Strange choice of tyres which will probably change to Michelin pilots when the time is due.    Thanks for making it available and hope you enjoy your new motor.

Mark on the bonnet is from something falling from a tree as I was driving along, I never bothered too much with the spoiler with it being pearl and looks different in certain lights.

Just remember it's bonded on so would mostly likely have to be painted on the car.

The tyres are bridgestone all weather and I decided to put them on because they make hell of a difference in snowy conditions. It doesn't like moving on normal tyres on snow lol