Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Race Chip Pro2 Tuning Box

Hi all, been quite a while since I've been on here and it's changed so much.  The site is far more professional looking than it was back in 2010 when I was last here.

I had an IS220D on a 56 plate that I had for a couple of years then moved on to something else.  I loved the 220d, even with a remarkably short first gear in the manual.  Anyhoo, I cam across the Race Chip Pro2 with all its connections in the cupboard when I was tidying up.  It's no good to me now as I no longer have the car.  i approached Race Chip for info on how to have it reformatted to work on a MB  E class 220d cab, but they were unable to trace my chip.  Even passing on the serial number didn't help, so I won't be using my Race Chip Pro2 on the new car, so it needs to go.

On the race chip site, they give figures of going from 177 bhp to 219bhp and from 400nm to 489nm. Personally, I think those numbers are just a tad optimistic, but it did give the car an almighty boot up the backside.  There was no noticeable increase in  smoke and it flew through it's mot's too which was a major bonus.  The rest of the car was unmolested and did seem to revel in the increased power and torque, it was much quicker up through the gears and it was able to hold its own against most other modern diesels.  I swear I was getting an extra 7mpg on a tankful.

This is a cracking wee piece of technology that has more than paid its way and if you've never had one or your a bit apprehensive about using it, Race Chip are charging £200.00 for the new model of this one, but this one is already set up for the 220D, so plug it in and fly away.

All good things come to an end, I suppose, so the Race Chip Pro2 is looking for a new home if anyone is interested. 

£75.00 is a very fair price, especially with no P&P to be paid.  Drop me a line if you're interested.

Cheers guys

Frankie

Incidentally, I checked out he homepage looking for a Classified section, but there doesn't seem to be one.

If I've placed this in the wrong section, I apologise for the mistake and would appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Ta.

20200307_223158.jpg

20200307_223136.jpg

100% interested, but smashed until back end of April pay with Mother’s Day and everything unfortunately! If you’ve still got it then, I’ll 100% take it off you! Timing is just wrong at the moment. Guttted.

look, I know what it feels like to find something that's just out of reach.

I you give me your word you'll take it, I'll keep it for you.

If you said you wanted it to make me feel better, thanks for thinking of me!

I can put it aside, no probs.

Frankie

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links