Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted ES300h

F.A.

I’ve  just returned from a trip up to Harrogate this weekend and spent the last 20 or so miles following a  blue ES300h F Sport down the M5 towards Bristol. I wasn’t keen on the look of the ES when it was first launched but I must admit this one did look very striking at night especially with all of its lights on. The front looked very similar to the GS with the LED headlights.  

On another note I think I saw more Tesla’s on the journey to and from Harrogate from Bristol than Fords Vauxhall’s and BMWs. 

13 minutes ago, F.A. said:

I’ve  just returned from a trip up to Harrogate this weekend and spent the last 20 or so miles following a  blue ES300h F Sport down the M5 towards Bristol. I wasn’t keen on the look of the ES when it was first launched but I must admit this one did look very striking at night especially with all of its lights on. The front looked very similar to the GS with the LED headlights.  

On another note I think I saw more Tesla’s on the journey to and from Harrogate from Bristol than Fords Vauxhall’s and BMWs. 

Have you been drinking FA ? There are indeed a growing number of Teslas within UK but not nearly as many as there are Fords or Vauxhalls or BMW.

6 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Have you been drinking FA ? There are indeed a growing number of Teslas within UK but not nearly as many as there are Fords or Vauxhalls or BMW.

It was a figment of speech, but it certainly felt that way at the service stations when they were all lined up next to each other. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, F.A. said:

It was a figment of speech, but it certainly felt that way at the service stations when they were all lined up next to each other. 

Queuing for the charging points?