Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

CHOISES, WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE.

Colvic25

I'm about to purchase my first Lexus CT i've two cars in play but I cant make my mind up which to choose, there are two issues which are confusing my decision,

One front head lights do you go for LED day running lights on top or bottom of the main unit , 

Two Colour of upholstery one car has Black leather and the other has predominantly Red which should I pick what would you guys be able to live with, appreciate your opinion.

the ct with the drl's on the top of the headlight is newer

and the black leather is far more forgiving when it comes to

looking clean, ultimately only you can make the right choice

i'm guessing drl on top wth red interior

drl on the bottom with the black interior

As mentioned above the choice is yours, either interior wouldn't bother me as I like keeping my cars interior clean anyway however as a general rule black is more forgiving 

Thank you Mark & John, Yes spot on Mark that's correct on the configuration of each car and I agree with you both on black, but isn't it nice to be a little different after all hasn't most cars got this it can be a bit stark & boring, My problem is the car with the red seats is some distance from me so I cant just pop down and see it,

In the Video and photographs i've seen you wouldn't believe how bright the red looks & that's why I'm asking the question, i've been on Lexus web site and when you build up a CT the options of leather covering isn't anything resembling the bright red shown to me on the Video,

I've looked on the web at other CT's with red upholstery and most look much darker, I've subsequently sent some of these photos to the dealer who has the car and confirms indeed that the actual colour is more represented in the photographs I sent and he will send me more to confirm this, all I can say is so much for videos taken on a phone for true representation of colour.

If this is the case It wont be a problem its not so much in your face, on the subject of the headlights for myself they look much nicer with the LED day light on top of the unit the tic is more distinct, so it looks as though my new car only six months old will be picked up early next week, thanks again.

Mark just to clear one other question up on the newer headlight, you wouldn't know if the unit is all LED as opposed to LED & Halogen I'm getting conflicting answers thanks.

Nothing wrong in going for the red interior,nothing wrong with being different either,l like being different myself lol and congratulations on your new purchase whichever one you eventually get🥳🍾

yes I agree. different is good and to be honest its such a nice car for what I can see the red upholstery I'm willing to live with, as i've said I will pick it up next week its a F Sport -Takumi in White, cant wait.

Thanks for that Mark good spot, the other interesting item for me from that list was a the inclusion of a Tilt censer on the Alarm, its been a concern after reading on this forum  that there's been a number of cats are being stolen, at least knowing i've got that installed gives me some piece of mind. Cheers.

Black leather are functional but a little boring, I would go for the red. Personally I probably prefer cream colour but red over black anyday. Congrats on new car. 

• 5 weeks later...

Only the top of the range Takumi model or F-Sport cars with the Takumi pack have the 'Lexus tick' shaped DRLs. Other models have the 'regular' DRLs at the bottom of the headlight.

Thank you DanD now you mention it its that obvious good spot, I decided on the Lexus in the end and picked it up three weeks ago and although I haven't driven it much because of the restrictions we all find ourselves in I do believe I made the wright decision, It feels so solid to drive and love the look of the car a different drive to the A3 but much more contusive to the way I drive each day,  when I figure out how to post photos on here I will. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links