Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I never knew that !

This morning I accidentally shut my boot lid with the keys still in the boot. 

The car immediately sounded a little alarm to advise me !

Nice little feature I never knew existed with this car (64 IS300h Exec). 

I’ll happily accept if anyone points out it’s all in the car manual, but I am man, and manual for girl !!  😜 Stay safe from the virus all. 

yes, I found that  by surprise also, after I left the keys still in my golf bag ..... luckily I could get the keys ... the next week my playing partner did the same with his Pergeot ... had to call his father in law to drive 2hrs  with a spare set!

when I got home I put the spare set in the house, then tried a few experiments, to see if I could lock the keys in the car. (boot, or falling out of my pocket by the seat.. I cannot.. really nice feature ... a life safer as I work away from home a lot., wold be stuffed it I locked myself out!

When I picked mine up from the dealers we had to go straight to the care home to visit the father in law, so both sets of keys were present. The spare was in the car and the one I'd been using was in my pocket. Upon trying to lock the car the beeps started going to warn me that a key was still inside.