Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just some information

Chammers

Seen a bit of activity on the LC500 forum of late which is good. There aren't many of us and I have not posted anything for a long while so here is my story to-date - opted for a new basic model (preferred the wheels) in white with rose/black interior. The only extra I paid for was the Mark Levinson speaker upgrade. On September 6th 2019 I picked it up from Lexus Leicester, next day I drove it to Cannock to have a ceramic coating applied to the body work. Two days later I drove it back to Leicester, went to the stables where my daughter keeps her horse and promptly reversed into a thick wooden gate post and caused £3,417 worth of damage 🤬. Got it back from the Lexus body shop a week or so later and all well now.

Anyway, I absolutely love the car. Because I spend most of the English Winter in the Far East I have only done 1,400 miles so far, but even so I am just about winning the battle against the infotainment system 🤣🤣.

• Like 1

Great to read your story.

The infotainment system gets much easier to use with practice.

I also have the Mark Levinson and think it’s extremely good.

The wheel decision certainly divides opinion.For me,I love the design of the bigger ones and having detailed them often,they are very easy to keep clean and fill the arches better.

Look forward to further updates.

A J.

Hi Colin

Good to hear you are enjoying the LC

I know your current mileage is low, have you had any problems with the car?

Not sure where you bought it from, if a main dealer what was your experience of their service.

I'm in two minds as to buying one, I need something to push me over the line!!!!

Happy driving

Kev

Hi Kev

No problems at all with the car other than the self inflicted one! Go for it, you won't regret it. And yes I bought it from Lexus Leicester who were 1st class.

Hi Malcolm

Yes, I do use a Battery conditioner whilst I am away (CTEK MXS 5.0). 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links