Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today i'm listening to...

Steve

23 hours ago, Bluesman said:

The late great Albert Collins

Excellent, I saw him live once and he hit a note and the sustain was so long it hurt your ears.

I've been trying to find a clip where he does this and found one on one of my CD's its a tribute to SRV and his playing/sustain is about 14 minutes in, beautiful.

1 hour ago, Mincey said:

I wish more bands were as considerate!

Superb, I really liked this when it came out. Quite a few of my friends in the band thought it too pop-y but I always maintain a good tune is a good tune regardless of Genre, bit like George Mcray Rock your Baby my wife still ribs me for liking this as it's the dead opposite of what she thinks I like.

Love the comment on the end absolute classic.

Some great tracks on this post.

If I were to have a favourite it would be a Neil Young track

either Unknown Legend (from Harvest Moon) or Pocahontas (from Rust Never Sleeps). - I think Pocahontas edges it

Not sure how to post YouTube clips, but none are quite up to scratch of the originals.

(with a collection of over 600 albums, 600 CDs and 2500 downloads I could pick a few more - but these two tracks always make me go AAH)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links