Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro-meet

redneck

howdy guys!

this year we will have the second euro-meet in soltau (north germany) again. i just want to advertise a little bit to make some of you guys come over and join us this year. i have added some pics of the area where it takes place. if you have any questions about it in general just ask zee, ifraz or johnnyboy for example, especially mat (supracharged-is340) since they just have been here.

i have to know a number to see if the place is big enough. if i know in time i can arrange something else. we will have about 20 cars from the euro club there.

greetings

jens

entrance

2nd

grill place

volleyball/soccer

playground (for mat) and his doggies ;)

more

last

we gonna camp, drink, have fun, go karting and maybe to the heide-park (rollercoasters and stuff)...and we gonna have the famous "blueberry milkshake" at daisy's diner...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jens,

I would not mind going to this, will need to arrange a few things and will let you know by the Week-End. Would this be OK

BR

Paul

Right, I'll gone and booked the crossing now. To late to go back, this will be my first Euro Meet, looking forward to it as well.

Anyone for anyone else wishing to join me in getting lost in Germany - LOL

May need to get the new Sat Nav software for Germany me thinks - :lol:

We're looking into this aswell. There's one that Jens is hopefully sorting out for us that may only 2Km away from the site.

Prbaly the same one.................

may end up with a mini convoy !

u going from calais or on eurotunnel ?

may end up with a mini convoy !

u going from calais or on eurotunnel ?

Going by EuroTunnel, would be good to go on convoy,

I've got the 09.06 departure on the 30/04 with a departure in Calais on 21.06 on the 02/05

www.hotel-meyn.de

Thats the one we looking at @ the moment, but having problems reading the literature about the hotel :blush::blush:

paul

paste the hotel name in google

when it shows a link to the web page

press "translate this page"

and viola!

www.hotel-meyn.de

Thats the one we looking at @ the moment, but having problems reading the literature about the hotel :blush::blush:

paul

paste the hotel name in google

when it shows a link to the web page

press "translate this page"

and viola!

Excellent - Cheers Dobedo, makes life a bit eaiser

we are definates now :whistling:

norkep.........whats the web adreess for the firm u used ?

also...........booked the hotel yet ?

Hi dave,

Check your PM mate, The tel # for the company is - 0208 989 3437 - www.ferryoffers.co.uk for anyone else that may be tempted to be going :shifty:

The hotel has been booked - Mylord200, looks like a very nice hotel.

Jens - Your a top bloke for helping with the hotels mate.

BR

Paul

been up and had a good mooch around th location for this meet............

excellent area,

the built and covered BAR-B-Q area is excellent, as is the area for the cars

would be good if more UK peeps can make it, show these Euro bods what its all about

so far confirmed from the uk we have, PLUS THE 15-20 euro bods

Dave E & Mrs E

Paul N & Mrs N

it's been done now...i got a reservation for dave and paul. here is a link to the hotel which is on the other side of the road. :winky: 200 yards to walk...but take care crossing the road, look left first! :duh:

so far there are still rooms that i can hold on to. whoever is going and wants to stay in the hotel may pm me in time and i can sort things out.

a room for two is 105 euros a night, including breakfast buffet, sauna, fitness!

Soltauer Hof