Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro-meet

redneck

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any of you guys coming to soltau have some lexus parts left? leo from the euro forum asked me to find out. he is looking for some fency stuff. or a sports grill, stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

any of you guys coming to soltau have some lexus parts left? leo from the euro forum asked me to find out. he is looking for some fency stuff. or a sports grill, stuff like that.

Sorry Jens, not able to help you on this one, not many parts for the GS, I have't got any parts at all

Chance I might not make this - a project at work has just slipped and I might need to be there - will know before middle of next week so finger's crossed.

Chance I might not make this - a project at work has just slipped and I might need to be there - will know before middle of next week so finger's crossed.

its dobedo,me.norkep,aido(hopefully) i think from here...........

do we all have moby numbers or do we rent CB "rigs" :sick:

ooooohhhhhh :lol:

im getting excited now

only five days to go :)

even brushing up on my german :o

füllen Sie sie oben mit diesem Material des Oktans 100 :)

Biere für jeder, mathew zahlt

:lol:

here is the list of attendees so far............

EURO

redneck

superchargedis200

phonedrome

p.k. blaauw

lexuskiste

leo

urbanane

iceman

enemymine

knjazandre

tantegerda

xel

andrej

UK

Dave Ellen

Norkep

Dobedo

Aido

most of these peeps are bringing there better halfs........so were looking at atleast 36 peeps.

Jens and myself will be getting everything dusted this week......food, BEER, etc etc

The GO-Karting at Ralf Schumachers track is booked, and a route is being decided in a few days for the long Cruise

see you there......and drive safely :winky:

The GO-Karting at Ralf Schumachers track is booked, and a route is being decided in a few days for the long Cruise

see you there......and drive safely :winky:

what day is this one ? mrs e quite excited :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk