Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro-meet

redneck

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im shocked.........

u have never let Mrs E go GO-Karting :ohmy: ...or is it really David hasnt been before :D

Both of us virgins :blush:

shuffles off to get anorak :sick:

Theres no need to be ashamed.........

stay behind me(shouldnt be to hard), and follow me around............ :winky:

Counting the hours now, not long to go :yahoo::yahoo:

Mrs N is really looking forward to this now. Was not sure before but once she found out that there are other partners going, she keen on going.

Cheers Dave, will keep an eye on the speed.

Will give you a bell once we are about 20 minutes away, we are aiming to be there for about 08.15 - 08.30

Will give you a bell once we are about 20 minutes away, we are aiming to be there for about 08.15 - 08.30

dont forget your logbook/insurance etc :blush:

may see you on the M20 :winky:

dont forget your logbook/insurance etc :blush:

may see you on the M20 :winky:

wouldnt a passport be better :ohmy:

Way Ahead of you Dave, Already have everything done ready for the trip, but mind you not got the logbook though, better safe than sorry suppose.

Even have the lady tucked up ready for the trip - oil, water etc ....., will be polishing her tonight and then start on the motor - :lol:

can't find my insurance certificate :blush:

hopefully tis in the car (@Tdi)

my filing system has let me down :angry: whats wrong with everything dumped in a cupboard :whistling:

i thought of all people you would have a filing system dave

all those shoe boxes of mrs E , :whistling:

can't find my insurance certificate  :blush:

hopefully tis in the car (@Tdi)

my filing system has let me down  :angry:  whats wrong with everything dumped in a cupboard  :whistling:

i thought of all people you would have a filing system dave

all those shoe boxes of mrs E , :whistling:

Full of shoes :lol:

Mrs E is very organised..............given up on me though :blush:

ok, the purchasing of food etc etc has started.

the Kebab shop is booked.

go-karting is booked for sunday morning

tonight Jens and myself have mapped the cruise route.........80 miles :D

OMG I'm an idiot - got it into my head that you guys were going Thursday morning - looks like there's more chance of me making it now then dunce.gif

Being cheeky here but if I do make this is there any chance that one of you could please do that JDM spec fog light conversion on my car if I sort you out with some dollars?!

OMG I'm an idiot - got it into my head that you guys were going Thursday morning - looks like there's more chance of me making it now then dunce.gif

you had better come now

mat has booked your kebab :lol:

keep trying!

i also have a 30liter "KEG" of real good and strong german beer brewed in the brauhaus downtown.

friday night there is a fest called "dance into the may" 1km down the street. most guys are going after the barbeque...lots of beer and girls there... :D

Hope youre just going there for the beer Dave :winky:

So what do I need to bring then as I think I pretty much wrapped everything up today :D

I take it I need my drivers license and insurance docco - anything else?

Thanks in advance

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk