Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS 250 Automatic Wanted

tel999

59 minutes ago, PeteTP said:

Leopard and spots. Nuff said😉

Nevertheless, we all owe each member the favour of spreading our evidence-based words of warning. I certainly will.

PeteTxP

Evidence based are key words Pete as is Documentation.

We must beware the Law of Libel.

Thanks John for that advice. I’ve edited my post.

My intention is purely to help fellow enthusiasts and LOC members avoid the same experience that I had of a seller who was less than straight.

Hope that clears up any issues.

PeteTxP

52 minutes ago, PeteTP said:

Thanks John for that advice. I’ve edited my post.

My intention is purely to help fellow enthusiasts and LOC members avoid the same experience that I had of a seller who was less than straight.

Hope that clears up any issues.

PeteTxP

Just be careful as Southwest cars are being advertised on a variety of websites as private deals.Look for similar backgrounds/ locations/ grammar.

I will try to keep alert but I cannot guarantee to catch them all.

If in any doubt, steer clear.

Careful? Blimey, my sensors are on highest alert like a shark smelling blood.

I too have seen the adverts you’ve referred to. I’ve set up an alert but it’s not 100% reliable.

Thanks again

PeteTxP

• 2 months later...

Update to my IS  250 for sale.

I am pleased to be able to report that I have found a very strong contender in the LS line. I do nevertheless want to stress that this process is just in the preliminary stages, but I’m much more optimistic about both the vendor and the vehicle than with previous propositions. 
Should the purchase come to fruition my already described (see previous posts) IS 250 SE-L will definitely be available for purchase.

Should you be genuinely interested and are in a viable position to complete a purchase please register that interest here along with contact details. I can then directly message you with up to date information/progress.

Hope that this represents good news to those that previously expressed a possible interest in this pristine example of the IS.

8 minutes ago, PeteTP said:

Thank you but not getting excited as these things aren’t always as they seem. Treading carefully for now😉

Adopt the Sherlock Holmes approach. Tick off all of the possible problems that you (and others) can think of and if it passes, then you must have the right car.

If in doubt, then do nowt !

(fingers crossed)

Received this morning🙄

Thank you for your email.

SOUTHWEST LEXUS LIMITED
Company number 10274929

Ordinarily, the company would be struck off around two months from the publication of the 1st Gazette notice.  However, new measures were introduced by Companies House on 2nd April, which mean no companies are being struck off for a temporary period.   

The aim of the new measures is to protect the interests of creditors and interested parties, who may have not received notice of your application or be able to register an objection at these difficult times.  

When these temporary measures are removed and provided there are no objections to dissolution and the two month period from the publication of the Gazette notice has expired, then your company will be struck off shortly. 
When the measures are due to be removed, further communications will be issued via the Companies House website. 

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To get in touch you can email us at enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk

Alternatively please visit our website at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house

Yours faithfully,

C. McDonald
Customer Advisor 
Companies House Contact Centre 
enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk

Customer Satisfaction Survey 
We would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete our survey to help us measure the level of service we provide.

http://resources.companieshouse.gov.uk/csat/index.shtml?Service=ContactCentre

2 million companies use our email reminder service to help them file on time. Sign up now

Help shape our services and join the Companies House user panel

Government support for businesses and employees during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: www.gov.uk/business-support 

For details on how your personal data is handled by Companies House, please see our privacy policy - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house/about/personal-information-charter

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright. If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us. For company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please visit our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk. This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl, a service from BlackSpider Technologies.

---------- Original Message ----------

Subject: [EXTERNAL] South West Lexus
Date: 03/06/20 12:06

Attention External

Hello,

When will this Company be removed from the trading list?

Thank you.

Pete H

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright.

If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us.

For company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please see our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Hosted Security, a service from Websense.

14 minutes ago, PeteTP said:

Received this morning🙄

Thank you for your email.

SOUTHWEST LEXUS LIMITED
Company number 10274929

Ordinarily, the company would be struck off around two months from the publication of the 1st Gazette notice.  However, new measures were introduced by Companies House on 2nd April, which mean no companies are being struck off for a temporary period.   

The aim of the new measures is to protect the interests of creditors and interested parties, who may have not received notice of your application or be able to register an objection at these difficult times.  

When these temporary measures are removed and provided there are no objections to dissolution and the two month period from the publication of the Gazette notice has expired, then your company will be struck off shortly. 
When the measures are due to be removed, further communications will be issued via the Companies House website. 

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To get in touch you can email us at enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk

Alternatively please visit our website at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house

Yours faithfully,

C. McDonald
Customer Advisor 
Companies House Contact Centre 
enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk

Customer Satisfaction Survey 
We would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete our survey to help us measure the level of service we provide.

http://resources.companieshouse.gov.uk/csat/index.shtml?Service=ContactCentre

2 million companies use our email reminder service to help them file on time. Sign up now

Help shape our services and join the Companies House user panel

Government support for businesses and employees during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: www.gov.uk/business-support 

For details on how your personal data is handled by Companies House, please see our privacy policy - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house/about/personal-information-charter

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright. If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us. For company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please visit our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk. This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl, a service from BlackSpider Technologies.

---------- Original Message ----------

Subject: [EXTERNAL] South West Lexus
Date: 03/06/20 12:06

Attention External

Hello,

When will this Company be removed from the trading list?

Thank you.

Pete H

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright.

If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us.

For company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please see our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Hosted Security, a service from Websense.

I have had a better one.Sent you a PM  !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links